If U Could Control Ur Dreams (would u ever want to wake up?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If U Could Control Ur Dreams (would u ever want to wake up?)

Originally posted by Penguin View Post
    definitely, 90%+ of my dreams are pleasant and different then the shitty life i live now, although my life isn't shitty and im blessed compared to like lil kids in Africa or people growing up in orphanages, i still wish i could live my dreams, its always something different and exciting, better then this life now for sure

but whether a dream or a nightmare, when i woke i still wanted to go back
    kinda relate this to that song, the dream which i'm dying are the best i ever had, forawhile thats how i felt and sometimes messed up thoughts still come thru my head
    U ever die in a dream?

Comment

yo first question is Architect morgz ? if not where is Morgz

and i don't think i've died in a dream, theres been dreams where i've seen from 3rd person view me dead, but i never felt the death, or other times where i'm in the situation but when i wake up i don't remember what happens, but its not even that, its the thrill and excitement in the dream being close to death, or experiencing something different , i know in real life i'd be scared if someone was about to kill me but i don't know why but in a dream you kinda don't care, the feelin is different
      Originally posted by Eriko
      I used to battle at the gas station, loser had to pump.

Comment

naw my lives gravy but cmon now controlling ur dreams >>>>
        Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Penguin View Post
          yo first question is Architect morgz ? if not where is Morgz

and i don't think i've died in a dream, theres been dreams where i've seen from 3rd person view me dead, but i never felt the death, or other times where i'm in the situation but when i wake up i don't remember what happens, but its not even that, its the thrill and excitement in the dream being close to death, or experiencing something different , i know in real life i'd be scared if someone was about to kill me but i don't know why but in a dream you kinda don't care, the feelin is different
          Check ur rep

Way before I got back into gaming, I had a dream where I got shot in the head.....everything turned red and I could see everyone running around me. The dream didnt stop tho.....I just laid there bleeding out.

Shit was scary as fuck.

Reminded me of call of duty when u die....but this was way before the game came out

Comment

This one time i was riding falcor then i woke up..

Comment

Originally posted by Chunce View Post
              This one time i was riding falcor then i woke up..

Brb changing ur name to Atreyu

Comment

Lupe said he controls his dreams
                Originally posted by cobb
                Fuck this event, let's talking about sucking on assholes. I like to lick em when they are unclean as sweaty.

Comment

Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post
                  naw my lives gravy but cmon now controlling ur dreams >>>>
                  at least you could drink in your dreams fuccboi :gunny:
                  Originally posted by Bnas
                  good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                  whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

lmao dead at thinking im not gonna drink anyways

u underestimate my stupidity
                    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

wtf you do to yoself

cirrososisiss?
                      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

i dont know how id too this but if i could control my dreams id wait until i was rly old then go into my dreams until my death irl

but i'd set up some sort of system where i'd relay how my subconscious mind reacted during death/the images that arose or w/e so i'd be contributing 2 science in my last moments while chillin out at a costa rican beach w/ 15 bitches and 30 feminine gay bois

Comment

lmao naw not even close just a lil bladder infection nothing serious just anti biotics for a few weeks

Comment

why the fuck not

youd just dream about gettin sucked of by jennifer lawrence for the rest of your life it'd be chillin

Comment

If I could control my dream I'd fall asleep in my dream, and do that again to go deeper, and deeper, and deeeeeeper.
                              http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
                              "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
                              A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

Immediate Music- Serenata Immortale - YouTube

:crunk3:
                                Originally posted by NoIam Stax
                                I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X