What Exactly Is A Hipster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Exactly Is A Hipster?

Someone called me a hipster today. Actually, I've been called that quite a bit. One time, I even got called a "blipster". I've heard countless definitions. I've even googled that shit, and there are no definitive answers. Now I'd like to ask...

What exactly the fuck is a hipster?

Re: What Exactly Is A Hipster?

people who were deemed ugly in school now get their revenge finding their own "personal" style while shopping at the same thrift-store trying to out-un-cool eachother.

Comment

See...by that definition I'm definitely not a hipster...I wear almost all Ralph Lauren, Stussy, Crooks and Castles, and Pink Dolphin....I also have never in my life been ugly....so what do these people mean? is it my music choices?

Comment

maybe you wear too much colors and its painfully obvious that you just wanna stand out? Otherwise i dont have a clue.

U wear those hipster-glasses?

Comment

probably just a common misconception and the person mistook you for a swag fag

Comment

Originally posted by BamKapow View Post
            probably just a common misconception and the person mistook you for a swag fag
            What is a swag fag?

Comment

it means you're a bad fag

Comment

"Been there, done that. Newfag!" = hipster

Comment

Hipsters >>>>>>>>>
                  Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

you know that bitchass that thinks its cool that hes doing/listening/wearing/drinking/eating stuff most people never heard/doesnt want to hear about? yea that nigga is a hipster
                    ____________________________________________________________________________________________

examples: if you agree to more than 3, ur probably a hipster.

1. no one wants to hear your booty bouncing music at the club, put some soul khan on.

2. my 1988 volvo is a timeless classic, your maserati just sucks.

3. a rolex is too mainstream, you should try shopping for pocket watches at goodwill.

4. why goto an orgy with fine bitches and bud light? if i stay home, i get to beat off while drinking beer from the prohibition era.

5. everyones tried ethiopian food, thats why i stick to food from burkina faso.

Comment

only reason i know what a hipster is was from watching 2 broke girls

2 broke girls - hipster or homeless pop quiz - YouTube

Comment

Comment

Williamsburg>>>>>

Comment

Isick, your thighs are nice...thick

Comment

2 broke girls is dope. Kat dennings says some funny shit plus she's always got those divine dairy bags on display.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X