Originally posted by colossus View Post
    Originally posted by BiggieCalls View Post
    Is this a joke? Top 5 short verse oat.

Grind Time Presents: Loe Pesci vs Tantrum part 2 - YouTube
    he seems good because his delivery and energy adds to it

unfortunately, his material is weak

like tantrum

thats the reason why this battle happened
    you sound like you think you're some expert. 'He seems good because his delivery and energy adds to it'. Maybe he 'seems' good because he is good? Delivery and energy are plusses as far as I'm concerned. Stop play devil's advocate for once - the masses are sometimes right. His material is weak? - I'd say it's a lot stronger than most. And finally, he is nothing like tantrum. Oh and he makes decent music.
    really?

he related

cutting the opponent's head off like kung lao

to

hiring a prostitute for sex and the blowjob comes free with that

thats his hardest line and it had horrible imagery
    Tell me your favourite battle rapper (besides B Magic) and I'll tell you some nonsense line. You're basically saying Loe Pesci is average/bad. No one else really agrees with you. Either we're all deaf if you are not as big an expert as you think you are.
    you said nothing to refute what i said. you bring nothing to the discussion. you are illiterate and simple.

i now see why you think battlers like pesci are good.
    There was little point refuting the actual content of your post because he didn't compare

to

I simply attacked your overall opinion, which I'm afraid to say, is toilet (even though opinions are subjective).

Comment

Re: loe pecsi?

Is this a joke? Top 5 short verse oat.

Grind Time Presents: Loe Pesci vs Tantrum part 2 - YouTube
      he seems good because his delivery and energy adds to it

unfortunately, his material is weak

like tantrum

thats the reason why this battle happened
      you sound like you think you're some expert. 'He seems good because his delivery and energy adds to it'. Maybe he 'seems' good because he is good? Delivery and energy are plusses as far as I'm concerned. Stop play devil's advocate for once - the masses are sometimes right. His material is weak? - I'd say it's a lot stronger than most. And finally, he is nothing like tantrum. Oh and he makes decent music.
      really?

he related

to

thats his hardest line and it had horrible imagery
      Tell me your favourite battle rapper (besides B Magic) and I'll tell you some nonsense line. You're basically saying Loe Pesci is average/bad. No one else really agrees with you. Either we're all deaf if you are not as big an expert as you think you are.
      you said nothing to refute what i said. you bring nothing to the discussion. you are illiterate and simple.

i now see why you think battlers like pesci are good.
      There was little point refuting the actual content of your post because he didn't compare

to

I simply attacked your overall opinion, which I'm afraid to say, is toilet (even though opinions are subjective).
      my opinion is toilet? what the fuck? "little point" or maybe you just cant come up with anything.

pesci's schemes are as wack as non associative wordplay of rappers like DNA. but has the same effect for nerds.

ima put the foreigner = like paying for intercourse, the head go with it.

Comment

Firstly, without trying to sound too nerdy, when you get bodybagged in a comment, it's best to just leave. Your main point about how his choice of bars didn't fit was bollocks because he didn't say that. Then you start talking about DNA. That verse is hot. It flows tight, it's got old school references and it hits hard (even though it's not personal). His schemes are NOTHING like DNA's. I've never thought for one second they sound alike.

Do you actually want a rhetorical breakdown?

It's funny you neglected to use some of his lines from that verse as you know people would thing they're awesome. Dug her back out...leading guys on...Again, original, they flow nice and they hit hard. What's not to like?

You have an opinion Pesci is terrible. Most people disagree with you. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Browser View Post
          qwerty knows nothing about the importance of imagery at botb5 what a dweeb

tantrum 4-0

Comment

Firstly, without trying to sound too nerdy, when you get bodybagged in a comment, it's best to just leave. Your main point about how his choice of bars didn't fit was bollocks because he didn't say that. Then you start talking about DNA. That verse is hot. It flows tight, it's got old school references and it hits hard (even though it's not personal). His schemes are NOTHING like DNA's. I've never thought for one second they sound alike.

Do you actually want a rhetorical breakdown?

It's funny you neglected to use some of his lines from that verse as you know people would thing they're awesome. Dug her back out...leading guys on...Again, original, they flow nice and they hit hard. What's not to like?

You have an opinion Pesci is terrible. Most people disagree with you. Get over it.
            its funny how you keep avoiding making actual rational explanations.
            just throwing around threats of doing it and making excuses that you cant. lmao. youre a fucking dumbass.

and yeah youre right, nothing hits harder than "paying for intercourse" and "leading guys on like a seeing eye dog."

i heard jayblac made a reaction video just for those lines

pesci ness lee - wack. line of the battle : jordan in the air. nothing from pesci.
            pesci real deal - pesci should just retire already
            pesci bender - fucking wackest shit. been up for 5 months not even 100k views.
            pesci sketch menace - even wacker than the wackest shit

pesci averages views about 90k. lmao.

canadians dont even rewatch pesci battles. so whats with all the hype.

also please make more comments similar to "your opinion is toilet".

Comment

Oh you made it easy with this one: last response.

its funny how you keep avoiding making actual rational explanations.
              just throwing around threats of doing it and making excuses that you cant. lmao. youre a fucking dumbass.

Just because you say 'why aren't you answering the question' it doesn't negate the fact that I did...I explained why the lines were hot. It's an opinion but there were some solid reasons. Did you read it like you listened to the verse?

and yeah youre right, nothing hits harder than "paying for intercourse" and "leading guys on like a seeing eye dog."

You're exaggerating. Never said it was the hardest line...and I didn't use paying for intercourse in my second example. You missed out the other line.

pesci ness lee - wack. line of the battle : jordan in the air. nothing from pesci.
              pesci real deal - pesci should just retire already
              pesci bender - fucking wackest shit. not even 100k views.
              pesci sketch menace - even wacker than the wackest shit

Great analysis. Almost as good as you thought mine was! What could I possibly say to change your mind...no this line was hot, this line. You don't like pesci..you've taken some of his battles and ignored the ones where he was better. Pesci vs Real Deal he spit one of the most personal bars ever.

pesci averages views about 95k. lmao.

views= skill level? Then mook is top 3. Wp

canadians dont even rewatch pesci battles. so whats with all the hype.

Why would that matter. I don't have an actual precise rebuttal for this...but wtf are you talking about. Who cares if Canadians rewatch him. Also how on earth would you know that.

also please make more comments similar to "your opinion is toilet".

Ok. Your opinion is toilet. I started off thinking you know your stuff and we could debate. You are clearly a moron. The reason I'm angry is because I've wasted my time arguing with a moron!

Comment

I explained why the lines were hot. It's an opinion but there were some solid reasons. Did you read it like you listened to the verse?

you dont even understand the fucking line. jesus fucking christ you idiot. comparing two entirely different things, one extra weak and having horrible imagery, is the same as i said what rappers like DNA do. non-associative wordplay. therefore it is as shitty.

You're exaggerating. Never said it was the hardest line...and I didn't use paying for intercourse in my second example. You missed out the other line.

no shit im exaggerating, you regular sherlock dumbfuck. none of his bars were hard.

views= skill level? Then mook is top 3. Wp

ok. then by all means, please do tell how we measure this this hype that you fucknerds give him.

low views means people dont care to watch his battles. meaning he has no replay value among other things. where is this "most people think blahblah" shit that youre talking about?

you didnt even get which of what i said were sarcastic, most of it was. i cant believe you actually wrote serious answers for those. goes to show how simple you are.

it seems i gave you too much credit. maybe you dont even know that head means blowjob.

Comment

plz locc thread this is pathetic
                  Originally posted by Bnas
                  good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                  whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

X)
                    good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                    whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

this thread is great

Comment

^
                        said no one ever

Comment

yea u should all be ashamed imo
                          Originally posted by Notsure
                          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Casual put that man whole shit out there
                            Next KOTD event "Noa vs Godsgrampa"
                            Set it up Organik

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...