ITT GROWN MAN BARS & REAL STREET SHIT THAT GAVE YOU CHILLS DOWN UR SPINE AND NECK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITT GROWN MAN BARS & REAL STREET SHIT THAT GAVE YOU CHILLS DOWN UR SPINE AND NECK

POST YA FAVORITE GROWN MAN STREET BARS THAT HAVE WHITE PPL EVERYWHERE RECOGNIZING RNT

example:
    i got a bullet in the necc, this niqqa talkinbout a swing?
    while u was makin blogs about what we did @ he gym
    I was tryna learn to walk n use my fingers again
    so go 'head start swingin again!
    I put a price on ya head, cut ya livin expense!
    these other rappers aint give him an inch
    I wish a niqqa wood cuz its gettin intense
    -dose

i escaped 4 raids and 3 inditements, im EXCITING!
    -trex

ect

Re: ITT GROWN MAN BARS & REAL STREET SHIT THAT GAVE YOU CHILLS DOWN UR SPINE AND NECK

5 years ago i was busting/scamming for a livin
    and since my whole fam come from that damn kitchen
    tan whippin, gram pitchin
    i was ambitious, driven to put my hands in it
    till i had damn vision of me trapped in that can prison

Comment

Re: ITT GROWN MAN BARS & REAL STREET SHIT THAT GAVE YOU CHILLS DOWN UR SPINE AND NECK

me losin to u?
      tah!
      u talkin jazz

Originally posted by Bnas
      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
      Originally posted by Bnas
      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

damn vision
        "And today on "And Yet It Lived" meet Simian Pathetica, an ape that even evolution passed by."

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeeeew View Post
          5 years ago i was busting/scamming for a livin
          and since my whole fam come from that damn kitchen
          tan whippin, gram pitchin
          i was ambitious, driven to put my hands in it
          till i had damn vision of me trapped in that can prison
          "Fuck dat/ Smack offering bands for some damn spitting/ let's get it/ I can't go back/ it's like my transmission slippin" I was just about to post this
          Cookin blowup/ I had to use too much bake/ and a safety pin cuz razors leave too much shake

Comment

links imo

Comment

And your homeboy pussy too
              if you hang out with pussies you gonna do what pussies do
              i spit crack and cook it too
              Stab him with a jack knife and if the knife jam...fuck it then push it through

Raww was so cold

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty100 View Post
                THAT GAVE YOU CHILLS DOWN UR SPINE AND NECK
                nh
                most ppl just watch battles man i dont think anyone actually strokes their clit to bars

Comment

smh u must not be white, when i hear some RNT bars i get chills down my bacc and necc

Comment

"What you Niggas Is Real Here? Well On The Real Dude...
                    You Talkin' Bout A Nigga gettin Shot, That Aint Nothin A Nigga That's Real Do
                    Nigga, You Wouldnt Look In The Eyes Of A Nigga Thats Tryin' To Grill You
                    So Try Lookin In The Eyes Of A Nigga Thats Tryin' To Kill You"

"Lil sis get outlined in the same chalk she play hopscotch with"

"Lebron James the remains of her"

Big T>>>

Comment

Everytime t money bagz says nigga
                      Originally posted by Notsure
                      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

fuck your swag pussy, we dont do it for no motherfuckin louie hats
                        cuz i been to a place where there no motherfuckin louie at.

Comment

suge vs k-shine

''dont get mad when the bulldogs barking to you
                          lil nigga look in my eyes when i'm talkin to you!''

Comment

"you fake you a spoof act, talk that Detroit pride i send you where proof at
                            they say calicoe a gun slinger, this really da truth? i went 2 the D & couldnt find proof
                            they say they the young d12 i'm still lookin for the proof..........WHY?
                            cause somebody fixed him wit a hammer slammin nails in his roof
                            hold on..........I SAY SHIT THAT YOU SCARY NIGGAS WOULDNT!!!!"
                            HOETBVA

Comment

THE PROOFS IN THE PUDDIN

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X