X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping cars across the country

Question to OTBVA.

if anyones done it before,

im looking to get a custom car shipped from potomac maryland to houston.
    i got responsibilities and shit so im not tryna fly over there to drive it back.
    plus that would add more unnecessary mileage

ive googled plenty of companies, but i feel like credibility always beats marketing and advertising.

if jason statham isnt a part of your social network, what are some reliable companys that transport cars?

reps for best/helpful answers.

Re: Shipping cars across the country

ill legit do it if u pay flight from houston
    Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
    do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
    Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
    I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

Don't do it man, drug money isn't worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Hoe fries View Post
        ill legit do it if u pay flight from houston
        Originally posted by rushcity View Post
        i got responsibilities and shit so im not tryna fly over there to drive it back.
        plus that would add more unnecessary mileage

Comment

let homefries drive it

Comment

well u gotta prioritize, thats gonna be expensive haul, talk to car dealers in the area, see if any buy at auctions around maryland and can tow it for u. if ur gonna flatbed it its going to be really expensive, so likely dragging it by the beak the whole way..
            I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

Rent a truck or van with a built-in hitch that will allow you to hook the car up and be towed to the other state. You may also have to have a special hookup added to the front or back of the car for it to be a legal and safe tow. U-Haul rents trucks with the ability to tow other vehicles for long hauls.

Sign up for an auto club (such as AAA or Allstate Motor Club) and call in for a road service to have your car towed to another state. Usually, there needs to be something wrong with your car for it to be towed by an emergency service. You will most likely have to pay additional fees (per mile) to transport the car farther than 10 or 15 miles.

Hire an auto shipper. These companies are commissioned to pick your car up and transport it to your desired location. Be sure that the auto shipper is fully insured and bonded to transport vehicles cross-country. Plan on spending several hundred dollars into the thousands to ship a car to another state using this method, depending on the length of the trip.

Plan a drive to the other state. Plan your trip in advance by printing out clear turn-by-turn driving directions (or enter your destination in your GPS). Call the highway commission of each state that you will pass through to ask about tolls. Book hotels along the way if your trip will last longer than 18-20 hours. If you are moving to the other state to live, have a friend or family member drive the moving van behind you. This is probably not the most inexpensive method because of gas, tolls and hotel bills, but it is the best way to guarantee that your car gets there safely.

Read more: How to Move a Car to Another State | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4841377_move...#ixzz2NIJjfc3J

Comment

shipping wars imo

Comment

not asking how to do it tho.
                  just for some reliable companies that do it

Comment

yeah 1000 is a good price imo. as long as company reputable/bonded/insured

Comment

Dont listen to homefries ill do it for you

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X