Youngblood Hunger Round 2: Kvrmx vs Surt!fied (Oh Shit!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youngblood Hunger Round 2: Kvrmx vs Surt!fied (Oh Shit!!!)

Kvrmx:

VIEW BEORE READING MY ROUND

http://tinypic.com/r/28cgkn5/6

http://tinypic.com/r/f3hs0l/6

http://tinypic.com/r/n70cag/6

im a nice suit and bright future compared to this light loser, im no where close to this bum
    ill hold him close to the gun while im
    exposing his toung
    and cause dizasters when i show him
    how its 'pose to be done

you're old as fuck, your music's trash, youre ass
    i bet you know you suck
    this lame cant say he's "framed" cuz my bars the ones that hold him up!

see i gave my bangers out for free, i wasent hanging out a fee
    but now im bangng at his tee, because your "claiming that your g" ill have your parents tearing up as they raise him off the streets!

so stop it youll get canned, before the body getting slammed, bet the glock is in my hand
    you hear the torture in his cries, now his crew will see DEMISE, its like an
    optical exam

(dem-eyes)

Surt!fied:

My Materials Illa IF u mOnkey Around I Got Banana Clips Fit to Kill A Guerilla, Pealin ya Skrilla Spray Streight And Get K Ate(8) like a canabalistic Cerial Killa

Killem in Each Sport Run Through dis git on ery Report/Re Port His Tracks Like SPiked Drinks The Buzz Be Forced u must b on rails like a roller coaster thinkin u got G Force

I'm Finna Take a Shit on You This Gitterbug is Miniscuel...Lil Ill would have Considered You But u look like u in Middle School No Peace Sign but u would get Ripped in Two

My Style Stops Haters Quicka U A beverly Hills MOB Fakin Wigga wit a Cock Faced'ed Picture that Cops Traced to Hitler i asked him who drops first he said Rock Paper Scissors
    Kvrmx
    90.91%
    Surt!fied
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

Re: Youngblood Hunger Round 2: Kvrmx vs Surt!fied (Oh Shit!!!)

I have to confirm, because people will ask, those WERE the bars surt sent in to me.

Comment

definitely not readin that bs quote web
      but kvrmx got it with the optical exam multi
      Spark a woody gettin buzz like Lightyear

Comment

props 2 both these dudes for goin in hard!
        gonna hafta reread that shit a couple time b4 i place my vote

Comment

was pretty even up till the end but kvrmx had that fuckin dope closer

Comment

word goood shit
            Sabotage Ent
            "you would probably rhyme rhyming with rhyming"

Comment

[MENTION=14799]Kvrmx[/MENTION]
              Great optical exam punch, dont think ive heard that before. Could have done without the Dizasteresque exposure, cheapens the quality of your bars. You're above that.

@Surt!fieD
              "Buzz be forced" was a good idea, as was using the concept of G force in such a way.

All in all, I'd say the ginger ninjer took it. K with the advance.
              Start actin like the back of somethin and stop frontin...

Comment

lol props in a txt battle>>>>>

Comment

That exposing shit was wack as fuck!! What the man sent u a few bars asked u a few things, that's the shit teenagers do when they shook try to hard and try to expose someone for something light surt got it just for that!

Comment

that exposing shit was hard af imo. i just wanted too add some excitement
                    Originally posted by Lil Ill
                    KVRMX is ducking me OMG!!! DEAD!!! KVRMX SUCK A DICK!!!
                    Originally posted by Craig
                    honestly the best out of all the new people to join is fkn Kvrmx
                    KVRMX: SABOTAGE ENT

Comment

No only diz does that shit and his ass got boo'd and he lost the chain...
                      And funny thing was , it was goooodd, yours really don't understand what your trying to prove?

Comment

Originally posted by Milne420 View Post
                        No only diz does that shit and his ass got boo'd and he lost the chain...
                        And funny thing was , it was goooodd, yours really don't understand what your trying to prove?
                        1. diz failed at exposing because his bars lacked quality.
                        2. both judges gae me te win based off of purebars they dident even read the shit.
                        3. i made this shit epic and deeper than a basic text battle, i wanted it to get reactions witch it did.

hate it or love it surt is still a beast as am i.

Comment

slut is in here man I want a spot in the tourny I see most are no shows

Comment

Originally posted by HappySlut View Post
                            slut is in here man I want a spot in the tourny I see most are no shows
                            idk if that would work but talk to [MENTION=14834]2nog[/MENTION]

Comment

Casey is first seed to returning if people no-show, then after that idk, we'll see

I'll probably consult my judges iah if it comes to that, but I don't see it coming to that.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X