Clear All

Re: Youngblood Hunger Round 1: Casey Rich vs Battlekat

i wont slump you this time but you lucky nigga

just check yaself

edit: and help me piss this fagit who's spammin

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
      Thats the thing i don't see how this battle was debatable battlekat was all filler and casey was all punchlines I got trolled out of 3 battles before and predicted this in the sign ups but why do you personally think he lost?
      Well, I felt like first off, he tried to force too many bars in and ended up not even making his rhyme externally, and thus making it look pretty cheap.

Also, while he did have decent punches, they weren't amazing or anything; I personally only liked the very first one, the Whitaker one. And even then, ehhhh, he can still look at people perfectly fine.

"equip with liquid swords" can only work if you're Loaded Lux IMO because unless I'm missing something it makes about 0 sense in or out of context

Lyricism is a good trait to have, I suppose, but I didn't think Battlekat had filler, I felt he had 2 very obvious punchlines, which in a text tourney is more important than lyricism.

idk man I can see why people thought he won, but it just came off pseudo intellectual and tryhard to me.

Comment

I still say casey won
        Sabotage Ent
        "you would probably rhyme rhyming with rhyming"

Comment

Originally posted by 2nog View Post
          Originally posted by Jack Tripper
          Thats the thing i don't see how this battle was debatable battlekat was all filler and casey was all punchlines I got trolled out of 3 battles before and predicted this in the sign ups but why do you personally think he lost?
          Well, I felt like first off, he tried to force too many bars in and ended up not even making his rhyme externally, and thus making it look pretty cheap.

Also, while he did have decent punches, they weren't amazing or anything; I personally only liked the very first one, the Whitaker one. And even then, ehhhh, he can still look at people perfectly fine.

"equip with liquid swords" can only work if you're Loaded Lux IMO because unless I'm missing something it makes about 0 sense in or out of context

Lyricism is a good trait to have, I suppose, but I didn't think Battlekat had filler, I felt he had 2 very obvious punchlines, which in a text tourney is more important than lyricism.

idk man I can see why people thought he won, but it just came off pseudo intellectual and tryhard to me.

don't push 2nog!
          go to bed like I'm at war, make your vagina more than kinda sore, I'm hung like a dinosaur

~~~~~HOTDOG CREW~~~~~

Comment

This Homo's Hatin Mouse Reps Hot Dog Crew He Don't Know Nathen lmao
            Sabotage Ent

Comment

Originally posted by Surt!fieD View Post
              Dude, Im not trying to hate. I didn't even vote tbh cause I thought they both had dope bars and I thought it was close from the beginning. Its just crazy the way 2nog all of a sudden snapped like that.
              go to bed like I'm at war, make your vagina more than kinda sore, I'm hung like a dinosaur

~~~~~HOTDOG CREW~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by 1v10use View Post
                Originally posted by Surt!fieD View Post
                Dude, Im not trying to hate. I didn't even vote tbh cause I thought they both had dope bars and I thought it was close from the beginning. Its just crazy the way 2nog all of a sudden snapped like that.
                Chill dude it was a jk
                Sabotage Ent

Comment

God damn I swear people don't know what website they signed up for. This is OTBVA not fuckin daycare.
                  bullets like a funny joke, they got everyone dyin'

Comment

tbh i wasnt even tryna go hard like that just chill the fuck off my judges

Comment

Originally posted by StabYourself View Post
                      God damn I swear people don't know what website they signed up for. This is OTBVA not fuckin daycare.

Lmao yeah and i was just kidding like a joke bar nigga
                      Sabotage Ent

Comment

This is dunks opening 4 bars

My rhymes are certified something a Spanish bitch would SAY IS FUEGO
                        But my violent methods are something *GWAME* WOULD HATE THOUGH
                        Because I use a *spud* as a silencer before I MAKE THE K BLOW
                        The toaster will be *bacon/bakin’ Bit* to go with that *BAKED POTATO*

My nigga........

Comment

yeah somethin like that^^^^^
                          Sabotage Ent

Comment

You niggas can't be serious lol

Comment

I would body everyone in this tournament in audio and have a close battle with two
                              because the only other decent rapper here is yungmota the rest of you guys just dick ride who has more posts
                              or joined at a certain date like [MENTION=5256]KAZ[/MENTION] your fucking trash and I'll rip ya head off

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Tripper View Post
                                I would body everyone in this tournament in audio and have a close battle with two
                                because the only other decent rapper here is yungmota the rest of you guys just dick ride who has more posts
                                or joined at a certain date like @KAZ your fucking trash and I'll rip ya head off
                                Really u can body everyone LMAO
                                Sabotage Ent

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X