I predict that after daylyts next battle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I predict that after daylyts next battle...

Originally posted by Junior80 View Post
    Originally posted by Sky2real View Post
    Nope. You allow his annoying gimmicks to distract you. You must not be able to concentrate. Listen closely to what's being said. Dude has CREATIVE BARS. So no, he's not going anywhere.

He does have some nice Barz. I wont deny that. But not crazy.

What was his craziest line vs Fatz? I already forgot what the hell he was talking bout and I saw the battle 3 times yesterday.
    you watched the battle 3 times in 1 day? he had nice bars,nothing crazy,
    but you forgot what the hell he was talking about? you're fried.. how you watch the battle 3 times and forget what he said..you must have some mental condition..honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
      Originally posted by Junior80 View Post
      Originally posted by Sky2real View Post
      Nope. You allow his annoying gimmicks to distract you. You must not be able to concentrate. Listen closely to what's being said. Dude has CREATIVE BARS. So no, he's not going anywhere.

He does have some nice Barz. I wont deny that. But not crazy.

What was his craziest line vs Fatz? I already forgot what the hell he was talking bout and I saw the battle 3 times yesterday.
      you watched the battle 3 times in 1 day? he had nice bars,nothing crazy,
      but you forgot what the hell he was talking about? you're fried.. how you watch the battle 3 times and forget what he said..you must have some mental condition..honestly.

I'm not gunna lie, I was watching with more of a *wtf is this nigga doing * attitude.
      So tell me what he was talking bout then. What was his hottest bar(s).

So far he has been called a genius with barz. People are saying he destroyed fatz.

Give me a couple of his coldest barz. Maybe I missed it.

Comment

This nigga from the 80s lol

Comment

100% bilbow drinking already

Comment

me too!
            Originally posted by Notsure
            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

and ftr daylyt aint overrated whatsoever no1s going around saying hes the best or w.e he's just getting alot of attention cuz he's bringing entertainment every day via blogs, twitter, songs, battles, ect..

ofc ur gona see ppl talking about him every day cuz he does something fucked up, entertaining, interesting every day

tl;dr hes not overrated hes just getting well-earned attention
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

jimmy a fuccin genius.

Comment

i dunno how its guna turn out on cam.. but in the venue it def looked like shotty won.. i thought the crowd would be tough on him but the crowd was super supportive.. all to the point where i believe daylyt was tryin to rap and ppl in the crowd were yelling at him that he already lost n shit.. days boy was yelling at the crowd to still show day respect n let him spit tbh.

i think there was a bit too much gimmickey stuff in that battle with daylyt and it may not have went over that well with that particular crowd so probably on footage it will look better than it seemed in the venue at the time.
                  The reason i got lips was to succ dics

Comment

^ unbiased opinion

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                      i wasnt impressed with his act towards fatz... he checked fatz.. that s for sure. but he showed that he can be childish as well.. that being said.. it will not affect him.. he will prob catch more views if anything.. knowing daylyt. this is a plan to spit some dope ass bars in his next battle and have even more watch.. he does have a battle with bigg k.. who is his friend. so that will be a bar fest from both of them

it will Daylyt vs Lotta Zay March 30th iBattle

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X