Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got the picture

Of the paypal statement from dizaster?

I just thought of something.. Paypal statements usually have the timestamp on them, so if arcane sent the 200$ before the chedda battle, its obvious he bought the bars, but if he sent it after, then it seems like he was really just trying to help him out for not making it..

Re: Anyone got the picture

Give me one reason why i shouldnt neg you into piss world

Comment

yeah here it is:

www.fuckyouretard.co.uk

Comment

Cause daylyts dick

Comment

If a picture is worth a thousand words, a gif is worth a million

Comment

http://www.kingofthedot.com/showthre...8032#post18032

"Once he knew he wasn’t going to be battling Chedda, he offered to shoot me a few bars, some of which were based on my ideas and angles. It should also be noted that Caustic did not contribute one bar/angle for any of my previous GP battles. The only battle he contributed ideas to was against Chedda and even that was very minimal. Caustic didn’t ask for anything in return. In fact, it was me who offered to shoot him a couple bills if I won." - ARCANE

Woah Sherlock, maybe your right... but maybe Arcane made this statement just to make himself look like he paid for bars also! *Real ILLUMANITI SHIT* Maybe SmDDDDack bribed the judges to say that Cane won because he thought that KOTD was going to cost him views if they didn't take a hit to their credibility in the eyes of a lot of fans...

In fact, KOTD AND URL are controlled by ALIENS, and they knew that us/the fans would have uncovered some clue as to this truth, and they set this whole thing up just to distract us!!

*Sigh*
            go to bed like I'm at war, make your vagina more than kinda sore, I'm hung like a dinosaur

~~~~~HOTDOG CREW~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by IYIouse View Post
              http://www.kingofthedot.com/showthre...8032#post18032

"Once he knew he wasn’t going to be battling Chedda, he offered to shoot me a few bars, some of which were based on my ideas and angles. It should also be noted that Caustic did not contribute one bar/angle for any of my previous GP battles. The only battle he contributed ideas to was against Chedda and even that was very minimal. Caustic didn’t ask for anything in return. In fact, it was me who offered to shoot him a couple bills if I won." - ARCANE

Woah Sherlock, maybe your right... but maybe Arcane made this statement just to make himself look like he paid for bars also! *Real ILLUMANITI SHIT* Maybe SmDDDDack bribed the judges to say that Cane won because he thought that KOTD was going to cost him views if they didn't take a hit to their credibility in the eyes of a lot of fans...

In fact, KOTD AND URL are controlled by ALIENS, and they knew that us/the fans would have uncovered some clue as to this truth, and they set this whole thing up just to distract us!!

*Sigh*
              Whats funny about you taking the time to write all this is.... Im not going to read it

Comment

he sent me this a few days after the chedda battle and about 4 weeks before christmas.

How does anyone believe his terrible story?

He's a 35 year old man lying about buying lyrics for a rap battle.
                but we still homies

Comment

Whats funny about you taking the time to write all this is.... Im not going to read it

Wow bro, that must really suck for me.

Whats funny about what you just said is that its either not true, or it is true, and it fully explains why you are on here talking about shit that you would know is old news had you taken the time to actually read once in awhile.
                  go to bed like I'm at war, make your vagina more than kinda sore, I'm hung like a dinosaur

~~~~~HOTDOG CREW~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Caustic View Post
                    he sent me this a few days after the chedda battle and about 4 weeks before christmas.

How does anyone believe his terrible story?

He's a 35 year old man lying about buying lyrics for a rap battle.
                    Which terrible story are you talking about here...

the one where he says

"In fact, it was me who offered to shoot him a couple bills if I won."

or the other one, where he says

" Is there anything on that paypal statement that says "$$ for bars"? No. it actually says "Merry xmas homie". And i defy anybody to provide any evidence that would prove otherwise. "

lol

Am I just stupid, or did he contradict himself in his statements? (or both? *please don't say both!!*)

:shaqwhatnow:

~~~~~HOTDOG CREW~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                      yeah here it is:

www.fuckyouretard.co.uk
                      Site's down.
                      Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

IYIouse
                        This message is hidden because IYIouse is on your ignore list.

hes still trying

Comment

[MENTION=5122]Caustic[/MENTION] its not so much about believing either story..

well for one, dec 1st is 2 weeks after the battle not a few days, but either way i dont care about that..

its just a confusing situation, theres so much shit from the peanut gallery, the pics he put up of fb, the pics that diz had, its like a neverending circle of bullshit.. it reminds me of 2 teenage girls fighting over a boy and the truth just wont come out

the reason i made this thread is because his argument was that you were his dude so after he won he was gonna shoot you some money since you got fucked over at the border.. and i figured well if he was buying the bars (and you were selling them to him) you trusted someone (who wasnt your "homie" as you said) to PAY you for the bars you gave him AFTER he used them? it just dont make sense fam

Comment

Originally posted by Bino
                            it dont make sense why u stil give a shit u little cunt
                            oh look at this guy, comes on a battle rap forum but doesnt care if people write their own material ignored

Comment

Originally posted by mdesanto View Post
                              Originally posted by Bino
                              it dont make sense why u stil give a shit u little cunt
                              oh look at this guy, comes on a battle rap forum but doesnt care if people write their own material ignored
                              WOOOOOOO

RIP BITCH MADE BINO

U WERE COOL BUT FUCK

BODIED

ALWAYS NEW U WERENT A HIP HOP HEAD
                              I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget