• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just to address this:

You ain't got no tweets like that

Comment

negged [MENTION=14834]2nog[/MENTION] for not realizing its lowa's bf defending her
      https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Comment

What?!

Comment

He considers soul a man

Wut a twat
            Originally posted by NoIam Stax
            I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

soo i tried to look up your woman and here was my result

http://ls1tech.com/forums/attachment...arty-fatty.jpg

page 1 of "fat bitch" on google.

yw.

Comment

Originally posted by Future View Post
                soo i tried to look up your woman and here was my result

http://ls1tech.com/forums/attachment...arty-fatty.jpg

page 1 of "fat bitch" on google.

yw.

Is that Shawna?

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
                  Dead [MENTION=3045]Browser[/MENTION] stalking another man's life bcuz he's ashamed of his own, afraid to post pics of himself, but will post every pic, vid, comment, twitterpost The Mast makes

TheMast is literally directing these comments to Browser, lml

First Math got BODIED BY PAT STAY, now The MAST BODIES BROWSER

R.I.P
                  mmmm rip browser

Comment

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                    you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                    Originally posted by Craig
                    i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

On the real [MENTION=3045]Browser[/MENTION],

what was your analysis of the Math Hoffa/Pat Stay battle?
                      Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                      you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                      Originally posted by Craig
                      i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Looking forward to the blog
                        Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
                        And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
                        Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

only saw it the once; math got it 2-1 at worst imo. defs got the 3rd, can see the other two maybe being toss ups. pat's line about his hat doe >>>>>>.

probably his weakest performance tew lml

Alan Mastridge ‏@TheMastTweets If you walk along the street with your head down, looking at your phone...stop doing that. No tweet is as important as pavement manners.
                          Originally posted by Bnas
                          good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                          whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

The home crowd showed the fuck up. Hopefully they keep it respectful and don't do Hoffa dirty. Round one on Pat...let's go. I'll re-cap the rounds as they're over. Not as each MC finishes. Anyway, round one on Pat. Let's GO!

"It's simple mathematics, you never carry a 9." UUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNGH! WHAT?! WHAT?! OWWW!!! Had to pause the video after that bar. Ok, back to this. Good LORD.

First: Math had the more direct personals. Pat just mentioned Math. Not AS direct, but heavier. It could go either way. I EDGE it to Pat. That round all depends on whether you go with Math's way more direct, solid bars, or Pat's less direct but WAY heavier bars. Pat still mentioned Math and there were bars based around Math's names, so they weren't too aimless. So, it depends. TOTAL preference. Because Pat's bars weren't totally indirect and did mention Math specifically, factoring how heavy he was hitting, I edge that to Pat. 1-0.

Second round. Let's go. Plus, you HAVE to consider that the home crowd is really screaming for Pat. You can't let that cloud you. I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT THAT DOSE BAR. PSYCHIC. Second: Pat started out the same way, but it got jocular. SO fucking funny, but that threw off the round for me. Math flipped and hit HARD. Math had a couple duds, but his second was mostly like Pat's first, but wholly so. I give that handily to Math. That cobra line. JEEZ. 1-1. Again, if the comedy felt fitting for you and didn't feel like it threw off Pat's round, you may have Pat 2-0 and winning right now.

It's a TRUE classic right now, but Math is clearly more light-hearted. Pat is beasting like he hasn't in ages and Math's still keeping up. So, yeah. 1-1 right now. Third starting. This is tight as fuck. Third: One of the funniest rounds EVER from Pat. However, we know how I feel. Pat was KINDA lacking bite. Math was NOT. So, 2-1 Math. Like, I can't lie. Math TORCHED that third round. It was the clearest round of the battle. Due to both Pat slacking and Math beasting. He was personal, he had bars and he had comedy. Everything I look for and everything others SAY they look for, Math had. Perfect round.

What an incredible battle. I'd like to have seen the levels kept up. Math didn't wild out until the third, Pat slacked in places, BUT it was a total classic. A legitimate one. I waited years for that battle and I feel entirely pleased by it.

The first is so even that it depends on what you prefer. Pat was SO heavy, with relevance, that it overpowered Math. Math was more direct and had solid bars, but Pat took that by a bit of an edge. The second, Pat would've had if it was consistent. He started out wild, but tailed off into some truly hilarious shit. I dig it, but it doesn't win shit for me. I also didn't feel the closer. People who loved the original Dose bar will/did go nuts. I would've, too, but not only does it not make sense, but it felt outta place.So, Math took that. Not only for the sake of Pat's inconsistency, but because he hit HARD as fuck AND rebuttaled Pat. That cobra line was formidable. Math would've won the first if he hit as hard as he did in the second, combined with his directness. The third, as I said, wasn't close to me. Pat had some really good bars and funny bars, too. He flowed retardedly. Math torched, though.

Comment

wtf is wrong with me

Comment

plz chill

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X