Anybody Here Have A University/College Degree They Don't Even Use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Here Have A University/College Degree They Don't Even Use?

I'm in my last semester of getting my degree in mechanical engineering and I don't even want to be an engineer anymore. I'm like 30k in debt and I don't give a fuck lol. My first priority is getting a teaching job in Korea/Japan and pursuing a career in the social services lol.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Re: Anybody Here Have A University/College Degree They Don't Even Use?

bed n breakfast is extremely dope can i pontificate in ur front lobby eriko? just lemme live there n u don't even have to pay me

Comment

yes i'll take ur meds

Comment

better to realize you don't want to be an engineer now than 15 years from now, lol
        let me pass on some advice to you that was givin to me

there are 3 parts to your life.
        your job, your social life(including gf wife etc) and your home
        if you like 2 out of these 3 you are happy

so if you hate your job but have friends/a wife and a great house you're happy

or if your apartment sucks but you love what you do for a living and you're fulfilled in a relationship - you're good

or if you don't have many friends or a gf but you have a great job and live in an excellent crib . . .

Comment

imo just having any degree will look good if you apply for a job.
          I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

but why is your first priority to get a job in korea or japan and get a teaching job and work in social services?

you just want an asian girlfriend, is that it? you need some image of a docile asian woman to boost your ego - and being her teacher will make her look up to you huh? real unprofessional asshole.
            and the social services huh? looking to prey on down and out asian women who have no money. here comes the knight in shining armor
            you're a fucking piece of shit, you know that? why don't you take your mechanical engineering degree and papercut your wrists you prick

"Wahhhh Wahhhh, im gonna be an engineer. boohooo i dont know if i'm gonna liiiiikkkeee it"
            "im going to asia WAAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHH

kill yaself you piece of fuckin garbage

Comment

yeah why the fuck do you want to move to japan? it's more racist than white people countries, they work ridiculous hours and iirc outside of like the very centre of tokyo they're stuck in the 80's technology wise cus it's all ran by old people.

Dallas Realtor

Comment

plz don't say it's for the anime

Dallas Realtor

Comment

I have about one or two semesters left in school and I took the semester off

Might not get degree

Comment

nobody gives a fuck about your dad :/
                    Originally posted by jdporter
                    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

BURN

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by Nano View Post
                        I'm in my last semester of getting my degree in mechanical engineering and I don't even want to be an engineer anymore. I'm like 30k in debt and I don't give a fuck lol. My first priority is getting a teaching job in Korea/Japan and pursuing a career in the social services lol.

Hey, I'm a teacher in Korea/Japan. Its incredibly easy to get a job. pm me of you want deets

I tripled majored in Philosophy, Economics, and Political Science so I kind of knew off the bat i wasn't going to be using my degree
                        Originally posted by Penguin
                        the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
                        Originally posted by soDAMcluless
                        so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

Korea/Japan is the best pay but the hours are like eating farts. Thailand seems like it would be cool and the weather is always nice. East europe (like georgia) you make like $500 a year but you can bring 1000 with you and live like a king. China is a shit hole never go there. imo
                          Originally posted by Penguin
                          the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
                          Originally posted by soDAMcluless
                          so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post
                            yeah why the fuck do you want to move to japan? it's more racist than white people countries, they work ridiculous hours and iirc outside of like the very centre of tokyo they're stuck in the 80's technology wise cus it's all ran by old people.
                            In Korea they pay for your flight and apartment rent. Cost of living is really cheap and the job stress is low apparently. You can save a bunch of money and I would rather work an experience knew cultures then go back to a 9-5 in an office with a bunch of engineers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmac View Post
                              Originally posted by Nano View Post

Hey, I'm a teacher in Korea/Japan. Its incredibly easy to get a job. pm me of you want deets

I tripled majored in Philosophy, Economics, and Political Science so I kind of knew off the bat i wasn't going to be using my degree
                              Cool. When did you become a teacher and what city? I applied to a recruiter but nowadays I think Korea wants TEFL certification. I want to do at least a 100hr online + 20 hour in class but I read on EPIK site that places like busan want at least 60 hour in class

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X