Goons Dressed As Police Steal $50 Million Worth Of Diamonds In 5 Minutes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goons Dressed As Police Steal $50 Million Worth Of Diamonds In 5 Minutes!

Goons Dressed As Police Steal $50 Million Worth Of Diamonds In 5 Minutes! - YouTube
    MR.SANDMAN

Re: Goons Dressed As Police Steal $50 Million Worth Of Diamonds In 5 Minutes!

ya dont call criminal master minds goons.

thats that shit for people who cant keep they pants up.
    தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

i agree. i didnt title this... i usually keep the titles as i find them..
      these guys should be called legends
      MR.SANDMAN

Comment

3 minutes*

Comment

thats how its done
          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

A couple of months ago the company that transported these diamonds got robbed, they made about 12 million euro with that. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same group responsible for this.

Comment

Where did this happen?

Comment

shit... they wouldnt have to do another one after this. live that shit up
                MR.SANDMAN

Comment

thats some ocean 11 shit.. salute

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                    i agree. i didnt title this... i usually keep the titles as i find them..
                    these guys should be called legends
                    cosign

Comment

ah. just got a thread idea,
                      MR.SANDMAN

Comment

with today's technology it is really hard to get away with burglaries like this. makes it even more amazing.
                        #2b9s

Originally posted by syne
                        i can't believe i've finally been marked out

Comment

whats crazy is how invaluable diamonds are once stolen

aint anybody gonna buy a bag of diamonds, might move them slowly but DeBeers has such a monopoly on diamond markets that itll be AGES to sell them
                          Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
                          do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
                          Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
                          I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

50 mil in diamonds. you should stil be set no matter what. but you are right
                            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Homefries View Post
                              whats crazy is how invaluable diamonds are once stolen

aint anybody gonna buy a bag of diamonds, might move them slowly but DeBeers has such a monopoly on diamond markets that itll be AGES to sell them
                              These were rough diamonds, supposedly much easier to sell. But yeah, with everyone on the lookout it won't be easy to just offer 50 million worth of diamonds to anybody.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X