your opiniion on on how much you hate a specific batlle rapper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your opiniion on on how much you hate a specific batlle rapper

=he doesont care.....think about someone talking shit on you on here and the rest of the people not beindg likee 'ohhhhh, that was dope!", tat is how much they care but less......example- I think dizaster is wack, for every person like me, 5 diz fans will give me shit....this means i would like fans to throw out statements that add to a convo INSTEAD OF "this guy sucks", say a real opinion why you didnt appreciate arcane in his round.....who has killed alot of rounds by himself, withou borrowing 2 bars a round with no filler.....no face

before you read.......deeder is correct

Re: your opiniion on on how much you hate a specific batlle rapper

u drunk as fuck bro go to bed
    ~~~~~HOTGOD CREW~~~~~

Comment

You need to clean the shit from underneath your keyboard keys, man. Buy an airduster.
      Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

haha, your right but who cares, pool league nite, i dont post often so hear me out

Comment

when it comes down to it for real, i been watchin battles for much longer then most people here......vhs'ed blaze on hbo n watched shit on emceebattles.com......im from the freestyle era but enjoy this written type better as far as entertainment value goes, i watchin since before your favorite battle rapper was on the scene....saw mos def before he was famous, wordsworth as an opening act, yea, im old as fuck

Comment

i don't give a fuck cortez can drown in a paddling pool
            I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

I spoke with a legend live (eyedea) not just watched his vids

Comment

thanks for eveyone not just givin me shit, like when i said diz borrowed a line

since im pretty new here

Comment

Originally posted by deeder View Post
                  u drunk as fuck bro go to bed
                  i changed the original post for u buddy

Comment

i h8 ness lee cuz hes a pussyhole bloodclot
                    Originally posted by Notsure
                    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

and ive hated cortez since he uttered the words "clap like a proud mom" in that order
                      Originally posted by Notsure
                      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

this thread made me angry.....
                        how did u do that
                        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by mjegan84 View Post
                          I spoke with a legend live (eyedea) not just watched his vids
                          Thanks for clarifying you didn't talk to him in his current state.
                          Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

spade cooley you don't wave toolie

everyone rate that bar /10
                            Originally posted by jdporter
                            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

0/10

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X