Most viewed Battle Rapper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most viewed Battle Rapper

I don't have the time but I'm sure one of you has nothing to do today. Pls don't neg me I just got back on this shit.

Re: Most viewed Battle Rapper

If you have to ask not to get negged for making a thread, was the thread worth making?

Didn't neg though
    I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

It's the guys from "Epic Rap Battles of History" by a long way.

Negged.
      Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post
        If you have to ask not to get negged for making a thread, was the thread worth making?

Didn't neg though
        My answer would be yes, thanks for not negging even though I hardly understand how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post

Negged.
          Its not that those aren't kind of funny, its just that the fact that the most viewed "battle rap" is from a guy called Nice Peter who has a song called "Superman Socks" makes me kind of irritated. :/
          go to bed like I'm at war, make your vagina more than kinda sore, I'm hung like a dinosaur

~~~~~HOTDOG CREW~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by IYIouse View Post

Negged.
            Its not that those aren't kind of funny, its just that the fact that the most viewed "battle rap" is from a guy called Nice Peter who has a song called "Superman Socks" makes me kind of irritated. :/
            I'm talking current battlers associated with one or more of the working leagues at the moment, YouTube views Etc. I think it would probably be arseholeanol but not sure. Get to work nerds

Comment

Plz fuck off

Comment

Originally posted by atiffany View Post

Negged.
                I'm talking current battlers associated with one or more of the working leagues at the moment, YouTube views Etc. I think it would probably be arseholeanol but not sure. Get to work nerds
                Ooh, current battle rappers... I am going to ignore the league part, since the most viewed single video is of Eli Porter, who is obviously getting SLEPT ON even though he "the best mang." With THIS battle having almost 7 MILLION views, and him having a 1 hour, 2 part documentary on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHpw6CzprNY
                go to bed like I'm at war, make your vagina more than kinda sore, I'm hung like a dinosaur

~~~~~HOTDOG CREW~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by bilbow View Post
                  Plz fuck off
                  You should be researching, the nerd thing was directed at you and others like you. Hurry up pls.

Comment

Negged.
                    Ooh, current battle rappers... I am going to ignore the league part, since the most viewed single video is of Eli Porter, who is obviously getting SLEPT ON even though he "the best mang." With THIS battle having almost 7 MILLION views, and him having a 1 hour, 2 part documentary on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHpw6CzprNY
                    I think your all missing the point here on purpose. :cboozyellin::cboozyellin::cboozyellin::cboozyellin::cboozyellin:

Comment

Its honestly someone in Flip top battle leauge, some of the battles there have over 4 mil views
                      Originally posted by Eriko
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

4 million views is good, but he wants the professional rappers who get the MEGA views. Hiphopopatomus vs Rhymenocerous has almost 14 MILLION views! Even more than the champ Eli Porter!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArZxLj6DLk

~~~~~HOTDOG CREW~~~~~

Comment

Negged.

Negged.
                          Giant Squid 3-0

Follow the buzzards.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                            Its honestly someone in Flip top battle leauge, some of the battles there have over 4 mil views
                            For REAL though, yeah you were right

11 million ... wow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eJm70U0TiE

~~~~~HOTDOG CREW~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mall Security View Post

Negged.
                              negged

Negged.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X