Give me doep recipees plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me doep recipees plz

What are some good things to make and then eat?

All contributions are welcome but please keep in mind I don't have an oven and don't like to eat meat. Thank you.
    [MENTION=3045]Browser[/MENTION] [MENTION=3270]Pizza_Boy[/MENTION] [MENTION=3930]Queen[/MENTION]
    Originally posted by Penguin
    the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
    Originally posted by soDAMcluless
    so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Re: Give me doep recipees plz

Get some toast (That's bread which has been toasted I can post links if you want it baffled and bemused met he first time but hang with me here)
    Then you heat up some baked beans in the microwave like NUHHHHHHH until it goes BING
    Then you put some slices of cheese on ur toast (Right on top of it u filthy slag)
    Then u put the beans on top of that

K now u go
    I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

thanks!
      How To Correctly Make French Toast - YouTube
      so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

wtf idk bro i don't really fuck with vegetarian as an entree

http://www.ccscoop.com/food/08oct/21...plantparm.html

marcella hazan's the essentials of italian cooking is not just hte best cookbook in the world but it also has a grip of vegetarian dishes (ie. hte above eggplant, pasta, etc)

you can preview it hurr: http://books.google.ca/books?id=1FVL...CA&redir_esc=y

g'luck nh
        Originally posted by Bnas
        good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
        Originally posted by Bnas
        whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

nice i fucking love eggplant

Comment

Originally posted by Dmac View Post
            I don't have an oven
            must.. fight.. the urge.. to.. post.. a.. jew joke *wrestles right hand with left hand*

Comment

peppered dick
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

well seasoned penis>>>

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X