Originally posted by Zer0 View Post
    Originally posted by thesickboi View Post
    Diz says he's the best, right?
    yeah

So why not just out-rap Arcane, right?
    right

Who cares if he had 10000 ghostwriters, you should be better, right?
    yeah

Whether or not you think it's corny that Arcane may or may not have had help... Diz still brought weak & repetitive material, right?
    yeah

I'll fully admit I've been a Dizaster hater for a long time, but I at least was able to admit he was dope. This battle was fucking wack on his part though. Gives me reason to hate him. Just bring your A-game, fuck what the other guy does, and that should be enough, right?
    right

Edit kaz.beat me to it

Still tho

Comment

Re: Here's why I'm confused about Diz/Arc

come to think of it, when was the last time diz had a great, bodybag type performance?
      https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by AquaWolf View Post
        come to think of it, when was the last time diz had a great, bodybag type performance?
        Never tbh.
        sigpic

Comment

Cause Diz is a lazy fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by nymphlow View Post
            Originally posted by sandman View Post
            this battle will be forgotten real soon
            might have been part of his intention... to not give arcane that exposure... think about it, in diz's mind he exposed him then gave a forgettable performance, no one will care about this battle, if diz came fully prepared and on his A game, people would have watched and cane would have gotten a highly viewed battle thanks to diz which he probably didnt want to give him the satisfaction of having that..
            much more likely that diz is a cocky faggot who thinks he doesnt have to write for people he doesnt respect or thinks he can win a battle by taking the same angle for three rounds...he deserved to lose for not preparing properly, because with all the ammo he had he couldve done it a lot better

Comment

Originally posted by zzirGrizz View Post
              The KOTD chain looks like something you get from the $2 (or $1) shop lol shit is ridiculous

:bigsmile:

Comment

Originally posted by jarmo View Post
                might have been part of his intention... to not give arcane that exposure... think about it, in diz's mind he exposed him then gave a forgettable performance, no one will care about this battle, if diz came fully prepared and on his A game, people would have watched and cane would have gotten a highly viewed battle thanks to diz which he probably didnt want to give him the satisfaction of having that..
                much more likely that diz is a cocky faggot who thinks he doesnt have to write for people he doesnt respect or thinks he can win a battle by taking the same angle for three rounds...he deserved to lose for not preparing properly, because with all the ammo he had he couldve done it a lot better
                tbh Diz not preparing was him preparing. He just doesn't know how to craft full verses, he just sticks witht he same angles. He knew eevn if he did prepare he would lose so he just mixes it up with some off the top, attack the crowd for hatin, interrupt your opponent while he's talking, make faggot faces at the camera type shit.
                Who can catch ball sweat on they face? get humiliated in public?
                Say "that shit was fowl"? then do absolutely nothin?

Umb-erella maaaan! [x 4]

haha!

There's a storm comin that the weather man couldn't predict...

http://s13.postimg.org/700j17b3r/New_Bitmap_Image.png

Comment

Originally posted by jarmo View Post
                  not hating G. but diz has won a few battles doing exactly that
                  MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Dish3-0ed arcane you guys are faggots

Comment

Some of y'all are giving Diz way too much credit with his "plan " for the battle. The fact is Diz has never been anything more than okay. He's a cocky faggot who can be out bared easily and will get murked in URL because that fake aggression bullshit won't be enough to earn him wins.Face it, he's outwriting nobody. I mean Jesus 90% of battle rappers could have bodied Cane with the goldmine Diz had but he still fucked it up. No not on purpose, he just sucks.

Comment

holy fuck.

it's a rap battle who gives a care

Comment

Whether or not you think it's corny that Arcane may or may not have had help... Diz still brought weak & repetitive material, right?

I'll fully admit I've been a Dizaster hater for a long time, but I at least was able to admit he was dope. This battle was fucking wack on his part though. Gives me reason to hate him. Just bring your A-game, fuck what the other guy does, and that should be enough, right?
                          I couldn't agree more, cane is higher up in ranks then caustic and diz was sayin cane was using caustic lines....so he can't beat caustic? how is he the best then? because he beat canibus 10 years past his prime with a terrible performance? I'm not just hating on diz i actually think cane is dope (no pun), although i do think diz is wack but its just personal preference in styles

Comment

I tried to watch the bootleg but it froze up on me so I tried again and it froze up again and then I thought to myself why am I even trying to watch this bullshit? They're both garbage so I went to the peculiar picture thread and life was good.

Comment

Damn.. I share the exact same opinion on this topic.. And I'm a big Diz fan.. But I also hate Diz when you thinks he is better than someone so he doesn't have to prepare.. Diz thinks he is so much better but bar for bar Arcane had some crazy material leading up to the GT events..

So Exactly what you say my man.. As a battle rapper you have to bring you A-game every battle. You're not batteling your opponent. Every battle is a battle with yourself to make the best bars and get the best out of your performance and Dizaster failed majourleague failure.. I hated Diz attitude against PooRich but Poorich was to weak to kill Diz but his bars against both Poo and Arcane where WACK..
                              :gross:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X