Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Underachievers are the best hip-hop act to come out since Freddie Gibbs

yeah i said it.

their tape Indigoism drops tomorrow. it's dope from start to finish. i'm blown away. i heard it early cuz they dropped the link on their twitter but only for like one minute and n i just happened to catch it at the time.

here it izzzzzzzzzzzz

http://www.datpiff.com/The-Underachi...pe.449545.html

The Underachievers - So Devilish - YouTube

The Underachievers - Herb Shuttles - YouTube

The Underachievers - Gold Soul Theory - YouTube

The Underachievers - "The Mahdi" (Official Video) - YouTube
    I brought a bag of dreams with me, breathe the kundalini in
    exhale the meaning and the feeling of Elysium

Re: The Underachievers are the best hip-hop act to come out since Freddie Gibbs

They are really dope, I just love Herb Shuttles makes me wanna get trippy maaaaaaane

Comment

only listened cuz gibbs i my top 5. niggas aint bad. ill rep il rep
      "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

light skinned nigga exponentially better
        "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

post link to albums?

i think KIDS THESE DAYS are doep too
          Kids These Days - "Don't Harsh My Mellow" (Official Video) - YouTube
          Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
          do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
          Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
          I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

[MENTION=6168]Pill Grim[/MENTION]
            I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

Cant get into gibbs nh

Comment

[MENTION=3943]drewthetruth[/MENTION] u have to do the carpenters welding test? got it tomorrow

Comment

idk

Comment

they both on that LSD rap tip. both from NY. these guys are WAY better if you ask me though.

[MENTION=2955]Homefries[/MENTION]
                    they only got one thing so far...it aint even out yet but fuck it OTBVA the homies. shit's crack. some of the best beats i've ever heard tbh

no features. amazing production, all around solid mixtape...that's how you fuckin debut

Comment

doep thanks dude. cant find it anywhere else

Comment

~dat exclusivity~

all i ask is that if you find this dope to spread the word

these dudes deserve to blow up. they already on Flying Lotus' label so that's a good start but sky's the limit, yadig?

Comment

Thats devilish track was hard

Comment

never heard of these guys b4 but im really diggin this shit esp the last one w/the beat that flips the same sample as 93 til infinity

Comment

er samples the same song

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X