Top white Battlerappers of all Time.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top white Battlerappers of all Time.......

To be honest me personally I always give the white guy credit when he battleraps. Because I know in hip hop white people are viewed differently then their peers. So let's give it up for the reverse affirmative action greats ........
    (NOTABLES)
    Profit-by no means the greatest but we gotta give him respect for saying .****** in front of a URL crowd
    Illmac-50% geronimo 50% bud bundy=ILLmac

10-Kid twist-lots of people forget bout Twist and his former glory days. His flow was a mixture of jokes and punchlines and truly showed everyone , that u didn't need to shoot a dude a million times to win a battle LOL . To me Twist is more know for inspiring a generations of nerds to partake in battlerap...........

9-Lunar C-have not seen him yet ???? U are bugging and .obviously missing the best the U.K has to offer..........

8-Hollhan-The genius on .drugs is best known for ushering in that Aggression era in KOTD at a time , when jokes was at all time high and people wanted an alternative. Though he took his style from the late Bruce B, U gotta salute Hollhan for changing people perception about Canada.............
    7 -Rone-when I first seen this dude I was like FUCK, GT made up yet another Saurus clone. .After watching him dismantle Eleage,then crush profit only to have a great debatable battle with DNA . I knew this kid was serious. I hear he was molested or some shit like that. Well if he was , it turned him into a lyrical machine........

6-Pat stay -If Hollhan changed how people viewed Canada , then Pat Stay flat out just made it cool to be from the north. Pat Stay is like scott hall back in the day ( dude was the coolest member out of NWO , never to win the big one.
    His landmark battle with arsonal , broke the door down for Canadian acceptance within battlerap...........

5-Thesaurus-A legend and the farther of battlerap in the modern era. Ever wonder how this guy ended up being so prolific???? Saurus was ahead of the game big time , he basically battle like the year was 2009. Only the year was 2003 and everyone freed.....................

4-Iron Solomon-Solomon was animal and is sorta ironic cause he looked like dexter Foreal lol. No joke Solomon changed the game in more ways then 1. Complete with a arsenal of punches, schemes and a loud thunderous flow. Solomon was top 3 till he came out of retirement for a payday SMH. Then got abruptly put right back into retirement by a OVERRATED Mook.............SMH........

3-Arcane-This the dude right here who should be facing Rex in his URL debut. Shouts out to diz but believe it or not Arcane and Pat stay are way better fits for the URL then diz. Unfortunate for arcane cause he probably have 0 battles in the states and is virtually invisible to many in the main stream. All that standing Arcane is still a beast and tearing shit up north of the border..........

2-Real Deal-how cool would it had been to be a student of Trevor. I know a few of his former students , Damm near fainted when they saw him on the URL (tearing bmagic apart).
    What really makes Trevor the Real deal is how unbelievably consistent he is. Real deal got no more then 2 clear cut losses , and even then the Deal seem to lose to himself rather then caddy and Ness lee..

1-Soul khan-Hey Jews are not white?? Well to the majority of people watching battlerap they are. ( and to be honest that really does not matter) What matters is the impression Khan left on the average person watching URL. The average person watching battlerap lives in the undesirable part of town LOL. The part white people are scared of , and to many the only white people in that hood has a badge and is looking in your nuts for drugs. Most people who live in areas like that view white people with disguise and resentment. Which is y Soul Khan is #1 on the list. After his battle with fox , I seen people who really hated white people tune into GT and KOTD in flocks. Hoping to find the next Soul Khan..........................,

Re: Top white Battlerappers of all Time.......

What about Diabolic?

and Rone?? smh...
    worst ever

Comment

Lol @ soul khan
      http://i.imgur.com/8RdQ0yU.png

Comment

no bender ? smh
        alright alright alright

Comment

Rone is #7

Comment

caustic >>>>>>>>>>>>
            Originally posted by Notsure
            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

fucking hate this list

Comment

rone is top 5 whites

Comment

fuck this thread
                  fuck this list
                  fuck ur mums demantia and her lisp
                  I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

to the tune of

Khia - My Neck My Back (Lick It) - YouTube

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post
                      caustic >>>>>>>>>>>>
                      Caustic is Italian:deniro1:

Comment

Shotty>>>>>>

Comment

wtf since wen is italian not white

this is news to me
                          Originally posted by Notsure
                          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Italians are white and Caustic is American don't get ur jorts in a twist

Dallas Realtor

Comment

[MENTION=6632]gflash[/MENTION] post more

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X