NEW/CLEAR Footage of GUNPLAY getting his ass whooped by 50 and G-Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW/CLEAR Footage of GUNPLAY getting his ass whooped by 50 and G-Unit

Damn 50 and them fucked Gunplay ass up..Regardless of what u hearing Gunplay claim, heres the REAL footage of him getting fucked up...Tony Yayo stole his chain in the midst of this ass beating. At the 34 sec mark, u see 50 throw Gunplay back like 5 feet into the barrier where they procede to fuck him up more

Better View: Gunplay Getting Jumped By 50 Cent & Crew Throwing Punches At Mike Knox - YouTube

Re: NEW/CLEAR Footage of GUNPLAY getting his ass whooped by 50 and G-Unit

loooooool

Comment

5v1 against some skinny rasta

what was 50 wearing? i cant tell black ppl apart

Comment

Originally posted by Shutupngoaway View Post
        5v1 against some skinny rasta

what was 50 wearing? i cant tell black ppl apart
        lol i never said it was a fair fight, i just stated he got his ass whooped...50 in Black shirt @ 34 sec mark throwing dude back. It was 50, Yayo, Mike Knox and Kid Kid.

Comment

tbh gunplay always getting his ass whooped, gotta respect him for his effort though..

Comment

fuck anyone that rides wit rick ross IMO

Comment

Meek Mill tho>

Comment

kid kid is the worst name ever
                Originally posted by jdporter
                Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

50 money too long for anyone to fuck with him. 50 from the streets and def got goons on deck for shit like this

Comment

why are these rich guys fighting eachother and stealing chains?
                    Originally posted by Penguin
                    the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
                    Originally posted by soDAMcluless
                    so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

just buy one
                      Originally posted by Penguin
                      the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
                      Originally posted by soDAMcluless
                      so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

once hood, always hood..remember that

Comment

"don't think u safe cuz u moved out the hood, cuz ya mama still around dawg and that ain't good. if u was smart u'd be shook of me. cuz i'll get tired of lookin for u, spray ya mama crib and let ya ass look for me"

Comment

The funny thing is as soon as they walked away he followed one of them and dropped him then started fucking the dude up until someone pulled him off.

G-Unit and Gunplay both lose.

Comment

Re: NEW/CLEAR Footage of me giving Craig's booty that work

http://www.tube8.com/gay/hardcore/ga...l-sex/1387831/

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X