within 100k views of Mook/solomon
    Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
    Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
    Jooba jooba
    Jooba jooba
    Jooba jooba

Comment

• Re: SMACK/ URL PRESENTS: HITMAN HOLLA vs JOHN JOHN DA DON

Hitman's first round is even more deadly given what has happened to JJ after this battle.

Comment

Looking back at this thread and seeing so man people think JJDD won this battle after all the biting he did.

smh.

Comment

Hitman with the greatest 1st round of all time. This shit hurts John soul to this day.

Comment

definitely !

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
              Hitman with the greatest 1st round of all time. This shit hurts John soul to this day.
              Actually is the opposite.
              The best thing to ever happened to JJDD was that Hitman come up in this battle.

JJDD lost the battle, but he did well enough to actually make it debatable to many people and show that he could hang in the main stage.
              If he had battled an average Hitman, JJDD could have won but people would not look at it the same way.
              "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Originally posted by Spect3r View Post

JJDD lost the battle, but he did well enough to actually make it debatable to many people and show that he could hang in the main stage.
                If he had battled an average Hitman, JJDD could have won but people would not look at it the same way.
                I get what you're saying but you don't completely follow me.

Hitman starts talking his "I made your career" shit on twitter, which is the truth due to this battle. Hitman even found the sponsor to get this battle on SM. Smack didn't want to book JJDD. That shit be hurting him bad on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Spect3r View Post

I get what you're saying but you don't completely follow me.

Hitman starts talking his "I made your career" shit on twitter, which is the truth due to this battle. Hitman even found the sponsor to get this battle on SM. Smack didn't want to book JJDD. That shit be hurting him bad on twitter.
                  I had no idea that was going on in Twitter.
                  Anyway, i still dont completely agree. Yes, Hitman did him a huge favor but JJDD still had to come up and perform well, and that is all credit to him.

He should be thankful to Hitman, but his not like Hitman did his entire career.
                  "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X