YUNG ILL TALKS ABOUT SM2 AND WHO HE WANTS NEXT (DIZASTER IS ON HIS HIT LIST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YUNG ILL TALKS ABOUT SM2 AND WHO HE WANTS NEXT (DIZASTER IS ON HIS HIT LIST)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQxNiqtaCnw&feature=related"]YUNG ILL TALKS ABOUT SM2 AND WHO HIS NEXT OPPONENT - YouTube[/ame]
    Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
    you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
    Originally posted by Craig
    i have no idea whats goin on

Re: YUNG ILL TALKS ABOUT SM2 AND WHO HE WANTS NEXT (DIZASTER IS ON HIS HIT LIST)

Comment

Re: YUNG ILL TALKS ABOUT SM2 AND WHO HE WANTS NEXT (DIZASTER IS ON HIS HIT LIST)

i would like to see ill vs diz
      but diz vs lux makes more sense. because they are both a lil out there and high energy
      MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by LDIGGA View Post
        this, tbh . ..

Comment

yung ill so gay lmao
          hes fuckin dope tho top 10 imo

Comment

never thought about ill vs diz before it would be so good

Comment

ill must be a super confident dude to wear his mom's old jean vest

Comment

Originally posted by Gwapo Picasso View Post
                Ill has always been suspect [he wore REAL tight red pants @ a recent PG showing]. He is just like gayverb. Maybe its a St. Louis thing with niggaz on the downlow. Dude can battle rap though. I will give him that atleast.

Comment

Originally posted by MrEazy View Post
                  Originally posted by Gwapo Picasso View Post
                  Ill has always been suspect [he wore REAL tight red pants @ a recent PG showing]. He is just like gayverb. Maybe its a St. Louis thing with niggaz on the downlow. Dude can battle rap though. I will give him that atleast.
                  yea, ice pack is one of the best in the midwest, and only second to verb out of stl, imo. def one of my favorites

and i'm not trippin of dudes sexual preference(s) one way or the other, tbch

but you might fuck around and get harassed, at the least, for walking around wearing that weird shit wear i live, lol

that's why i say the dude must be super confident

Comment

tbh ill @ his best >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

last time he did that was vs. surf though and that one round against ricardo DOLAS (2nd I think where he goes off about boxers n briefs n shit lol)

why he didn't murk tez is beyond me and why smack hasn't elaborated on the sitch is beyond me

Comment

"Ill, the kid is in
                      could build a bridge of wins from maryland to michigan
                      america to switzerland for battling conditioning
                      ...smack...
                      his gang is amped
                      their reigning champ aint been through the training camp 'til i battle and condition him
                      beat him, batter him, blindfolded backwards without listening
                      a hazard with the havoc an embarrassment i'm giving him
                      i toss him in a lake and let him travel with the fisherman
                      what y'all stressin?
                      1-8-7 your section 'til the coroner aint got enough caskets to fit you in
                      i got a busy schedule
                      smack called i had to fit you in
                      if street status cant get you in
                      i'll hook, i'll bait, i'll reel you in
                      season, sautee you, fry you, bake you, grill you man
                      i fell out of love with this battle shit... i'm head over heels again"

^^^one of my favorite schemes ever

Comment

Yung Ill top 5 EZ

Comment

if both clips and ill are on their A game, it's going to be a classic, no question.

Comment

Ill would kill Diz and Clips let's be real.

Comment

Ill gonna choke him through the phone like ghost dad.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X