Clear All

Re: MURDA MOOK GETS ARRESTED

You see how Luey has the title as him & mook getting arrested lol
    http://www.datpiff.com/Bigga-Ps-Kons...pe.411248.html

Comment

Originally posted by ShinChilla View Post
      Originally posted by sandman View Post
      well this will be more fame for mook. and if he got punched like they say it will be more money. mayb he will really retire now
      and to the police. fuck yall. beatin up motha fuckas for no reason. we are aware u are pushing gun banning. this brutality must stop. u are provoking the streets into self defense mode. we dont want this outcome, but beating our brothers, sisters, and friends will only be accepted for so long.
      free mook t's at next url event
      Did you really just talked directly to the popo on otbva?

Maybe you should start a thread and TALK TO EM!
      i was hoping people on here feel the same way. aint always got to be a joke G. have u ever been beat by police or falsely arrested. i have had 6 stitches in my head because of crooked ass cops. sorry if that story struck a nerve G. it wouldnt hurt to give a fuck about something once in a while.
      MR.SANDMAN

Comment

that guy in the car was louie
        is that the same dude that math made apologize. hahhahaahah
        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

well this will be more fame for mook. and if he got punched like they say it will be more money. mayb he will really retire now
          and to the police. fuck yall. beatin up motha fuckas for no reason. we are aware u are pushing gun banning. this brutality must stop. u are provoking the streets into self defense mode. we dont want this outcome, but beating our brothers, sisters, and friends will only be accepted for so long.

i was hoping people on here feel the same way. aint always got to be a joke G. have u ever been beat by police or falsely arrested. i have had 6 stitches in my head because of crooked ass cops. sorry if that story struck a nerve G. it wouldnt hurt to give a fuck about something once in a while.
          Be honest, those stitches you have from @Bookbag Jimmy and not by the popo.

You know how many cops or politicians read this site? hint: its the same amount of people who gave a fuck about your sweet little freedom speach. If you want to do smth. against police brutality, join a demonstration or political group or smth. I will respect you then. But writing on otbva "Police! PLease stop the violance! Or else you will have da streetz against you! And free Mook so that I can watch him in the next battle!" is just faggotshit.

Comment

You know how many cops or politicians read this site? hint: its the same amount of people who gave a fuck about your sweet little freedom speach. If you want to do smth. against police brutality, join a demonstration or political group or smth. I will respect you then. But writing on otbva "Police! PLease stop the violance! Or else you will have da streetz against you! And free Mook so that I can watch him in the next battle!" is just faggotshit.
            i would like to know that by me posting that on this site. what makes you think that that is all i do. you are a computer thug. u talk shit off of a paragraph. u probably think all battle rappers run around and shoot everyone to. i made a statement and by that u are telling me to do things in my life that u have no idea about. and for your info i have been to many campaign hearings. i have joined discussion groups. i might not of done the most. but i am definaterly active. so atleast know me before u say what i do and dont do. while we are talking. i mean u read 1 whole paragraph on me. can u please tell me my favorite food. mayb u can tell me what kind of music i like. how bout the shampoo i use. grow up G. stop talkin shit to everyone who makes a positive statement. bum
            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

i would like to know that by me posting that on this site. what makes you think that that is all i do. you are a computer thug. u talk shit off of a paragraph. u probably think all battle rappers run around and shoot everyone to. i made a statement and by that u are telling me to do things in my life that u have no idea about. and for your info i have been to many campaign hearings. i have joined discussion groups. i might not of done the most. but i am definaterly active. so atleast know me before u say what i do and dont do. while we are talking. i mean u read 1 whole paragraph on me. can u please tell me my favorite food. mayb u can tell me what kind of music i like. how bout the shampoo i use. grow up G. stop talkin shit to everyone who makes a positive statement. bum
              dont you ask yourself sometimes why you find yoursefl every 2nd day in the piss section?

quote please where I say that you didnt do these things.

if you did them, thats good (although I feel bad for the discussion group). My point is how useless your post was, where you talking DIRECTLY to the police and demanding shit, without even knwoing for which reason he was handcuffed and without having any evidence that he was beaten. And I guarantee you, everyone here got it, except you obv.

dead @ you negging me with the comment : "internet thuggin gone wrong". Where the hell was I thuggin???

No need for reply, because you are BLOCCED for stupidity.

Comment

does it matter if i talked directly to the police. who cares why he was handcuffed. all i care about is after being handcuffed the punches are not needed. and my fault if u felt this was out of line. but this subject hits close to home for me and a lot of my friends. and if i get pissed in here how does that affect my life. i love this site, but being pissed is nothing more than a lil irritating. sorry brother. didnt think that talking about real shit should get me pissed in here.
                MR.SANDMAN

Comment

I hope they arrested him for tucking in jeans
                  தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

and if i get pissed in here how does that affect my life. i love this site, but being pissed is nothing more than a lil irritating. sorry brother. didnt think that talking about real shit should get me pissed in here.
                    str8 from da piss, written by sandman

neggin ass bitches
                    im about to leave this site
                    how is this fun
                    yall play it like a fucking video game
                    you guys are gonna lose a lot of members doing this stupid shit
                    then u make motha fuckas dance just to get some videos in there life
                    yall are children for real grow the fuck up and watch some vids
                    who keeps fuckin neggin me

sounds a lil more than just a lil irritating

Comment

and if i get pissed in here how does that affect my life. i love this site, but being pissed is nothing more than a lil irritating. sorry brother. didnt think that talking about real shit should get me pissed in here.

neggin ass bitches
                      how is this fun

don't bang his hat

Comment

neggin ass bitches
                        how is this fun

i could of just told u that. everyone knows about that statement G. it wasnt a secret. and obviously people expressing there feelings get in your chest. im sorry if your wife cheated on you. i can tell her that she is wrong if u like. dont take your issues out on me. if u dont like what i say then just dont clic or read it. what is so serious about me not liking police brutality and getting ibn the pisser because i like dizaster. relax a lil G.
                        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

move along children nothing to see here
                          Originally posted by Deja
                          gay ppl plz rally for weed we need u
                          It's like I was playing mortal kombat on Sega genisis

Comment

Re: how do i get back

i really dont know why i was in here
                            and yes i am a really really big battle fan
                            alot of these peole call me names and shit and when i respond they get real upset
                            i dont even message people no more
                            i think that they dont like me because i like dizaster
                            but i only want to watch battles and say who won
                            but thank you for the response

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X