Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mooks Bars For Solomon

For those who have watched and/or Listened to the bootleg

Was watching Mook spit some of his rounds to Busta & Beanie. I expected this to be a classic from both sides, but from what people have been saying Solomon didn't do well & Mook bodied him.

Now I haven't watch or listened to the battle just the video of Mook spittin for Busta & Beanie, I'm not saying Mooks material was weak (I still have to watch the battle) but am I the only one who thinks Mook could have done better (From what I've heard) & Busta was over reacting to Mooks bars?

thoughts?

Re: Mooks Bars For Solomon

Mook wasnt as bad as people wanted him to be

Iron was just turrible

Comment

Mook wasn't good at all to me he came off as corny and Iron was just bad really really bad
      Originally posted by cobb
      Fuck this event, let's talking about sucking on assholes. I like to lick em when they are unclean as sweaty.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero View Post
        Mook wasnt as bad as people wanted him to be

Iron was just turrible

I just thought they both could have done better, and from what I heard in the preview vids, he was terrible.

Comment

Scrooge McMast ‏@TheMastTweets
          @PsychosisSheff Fuck! My misses got me this $800 Ms. Marvel statue. Can't exactly stick it on a shelf. Haha.

1h Scrooge McMast ‏@TheMastTweets
          @PsychosisSheff Yo, where do you get the cabinets to store your figures/toys, my dude? I've got about a million to display.
          Originally posted by Bnas
          good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
          whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Originally posted by Browser View Post
            @PsychosisSheff Fuck! My misses got me this $800 Ms. Marvel statue. Can't exactly stick it on a shelf. Haha.

@PsychosisSheff Yo, where do you get the cabinets to store your figures/toys, my dude? I've got about a million to display.
            Originally posted by frank rizzo
            yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

Mook is an overrated battle rapper to begin with. T-Rex overshadows him in talent from the bullshit he displayed at SM2.

For fuck sake... I mean, he looks like a black ninja turtle. Nuff said.

Comment

this cant be real u tweet editing FAGGOT
                Originally posted by Notsure
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

With 5 rounds worth of bars you're bound to have some wack shit, Soloman just had more wack bars than Mook did. Mook's 5th was really the only round I felt he killed shit, his first 4 were good to average.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post

this cant be real u tweet editing FAGGOT
                    Ok, so when the growth and profit happens, THEN you can tell me they were "massive" for battling by appearing there.

You killed yourself in the first line. You assume it definitely brought in a new audience of people who are going to pay for events and pay for P.P.V.s on a long-term basis. ALL you lot are doing is proving my argument correct.

"Potential" this, "Potential" that. Maybe, could, might.

Talk when it happens.

"OMG THIS IS AMAZING FOR BATTLING!" How? I'm seeing no widespread effects. When I see someone have a massive impact that affects all battlers and BATTLING AS A MEDIUM, we'll chat.

All we have so far is Rex being 10k richer. Canibus left King of the Dot with an alleged five figure loss and Drake paid two battlers for one battle. Nothing's come of it. How does that benefit Don't Flop? Basementality?

CROOKED I WAS AT A BASEMENTALITY EVENT. How has that benefitted them?

You all need to chill down and wait until battling actually gets elevated, not individual battlers...MAYBE. You're all too hype.

Blizzard Vs Grist got notoriety and is now one of the highest viewed battles. It got Don't Flop on Channel 4 for a minute. What now?

When I see someone come along and impact the medium, I will say, "THEY have been massive for battling." I will not hear that P. Diddy has turned up to Summer Madness 2 and wet myself with excitement over theoretical hyper-longshots.

You're all talking it up, but nobody's saying ANYTHING besides, "IT MIGHT! IT MIGHT! IT COULD BE! POTENTIALLY!" Let's get excited when it does. Not by childishly wild hopes and dreams based on the one-time benefits of singular battlers.

Look at how many mainstream MCs watch battling. How many are actively doing anything? None, besides Immortal Technique. These are facts.
                    good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                    whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X