SUMMER MADNESS 2 - Lets talk about it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUMMER MADNESS 2 - Lets talk about it

The building was packed and jumping last night...tons of ppl and celebs were in attendance. Great battles and night overall. My only complaint was the crowd. They was tough on everyone, and i mean EVERYONE. 4 ppl DIED last night in the ring. First was E.Ness. Dude got the most Boo's i ever heard in my life. Crowd wasnt feeling ness at all, even Diddy was shaking his head at him....

Next person who died was Verb. Not only did Verb choke in the 2nd, but he got his ass whooped all battle. Rex wasnt playing last night, and he showed everyone what it meant to be a "vet." From start to finish Rex was spitting that fuego. Verb didnt stand a fucking chance last night. Though the crowd did Verb dirty like Ness, there was no way Verb could've pulled off that W against Rex. Rex kicked that nigga's ass Bad. Rex had Diddy going crazy on the balcony, and then after the battle, Diddy handed rex 10 stacks. Verb DIED and was put in his coffin last night.

3rd nigga who died was Calicoe. Many can argue Cal got the first. I cant even lie Cal came out SWINGING forreal. His 1st was ill..then Lux went GOING OFF. Dude was spitting that heat bar after bar after bar. Then all of a sudden Lux stops....some may say it was a choke...but EVERYONE thinks he stopped on purpose to just to give the lil nigga Cal a chance. Lux was spitting that shit tho...so if you are one of those ppl saying it was a "choke" then you can go ahead and give Cal the first round, thats a very debatable round even tho Lux stopped short and Cal spit his A game...now the next 2 rounds......MANNNNNNN Lux went fucking CRAZY on that boy. From this point on the battle was a wrap. Lux bought the casket out, opened it and went ham on Cal. At this point it was all over. Lux just DESTROYED this nigga in the 2nd, BARS! When i say he bodied the nigga, he BODIED THIS NIGGA. Lux's wordplay is second to none, with alot of shit going over ppls heads and still had the building going nuts. Cal second was weak. 3rd round Lux put Cal in the casket and buried the nigga. Lux put Cals pic on the jumpotron screen and just SPAZZED on the lil nigga. Lux SONNED Cal worst then anyone i ever seen. This was NOT a fair fight at all. Lux did Cal dirtyyyyy...RIP CALICOE, we will miss u...

Last person who died was Iron Solomon....IRON came weak as fuck. Dude got boo'd every round i was there (i left in the 4th and it was 3-0 Mook) Iron spit some Heat in the first, but i edged it to Mook. The next 2 rounds Mook was fucking Iron up. All u Iron Solomon fans r going to be upset after this fottage comes out. I heard Mook took the last 2 also giving him the sweep 5-0 over Iron...SMH..and i thought this was going to be the craziest battle, but i was wrong. By the 4th round shit was so one-sided that ppl started to leave the venue, and thats when i joined everyone myself and bounced out that bitch. Overall Ness, Verb, Cal and Solomon died last night.

The other 2 battles were good. IMO JJDD 2-1 and Jones 2-1...Jones had some crazy ass rebuttals last night smh, and i clearly gave him the win over Clips

Re: SUMMER MADNESS 2 - Lets talk about it

please split that wall into a couple paragraphs

but yeah from what i'm hearing history was made, footage gon make for some wild classics
    i'm a gun

Comment

loool ye atleast spit up each battle into a paragraph.

Comment

Originally posted by cvas musings View Post
        please split that wall into a couple paragraphs

but yeah from what i'm hearing history was made, footage gon make for some wild classics
        lol my b..there u go fam

Comment

Rex and LUX >>>>>

Comment

i'm expecting to have really different opinions on these shits than people that gave the updates tho... most said rex' first round was hot but the quotes and antics seemed really crowd-pandering so i don't know man

dna's quotes were ass cheeks and they kept saying ness was "just rapping" like that's a bad thing, i'm thinking that battle was this event's math vs calicoe where what the crowd felt was ass was really hot and what they thought was hot was really ass
            i'm a gun

Comment

lets talk about it after i see it

Comment

Anything y'all wanna know just ask... And yes that was the WORST crowd I ever witnessed

Comment

P.S. my nigga BC got jumped, it wasn't no one hit. I wasn't there when it happened or anything because I didn't go to the PGs, but I heard from reliable ppl who was there who said BC was up in hitman face talking shit then ShowOut came from the side and snuck him. ShowOut and Hitman both hit the nigga few times after he was already KOd by that sucker punch. No respect for sucker shit like that BC>>>

Comment

niggas said Verb died last year too
                    HOETBVA

Comment

Verb won't be at SM3 lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by iammrgetitdone View Post
                        niggas said Verb died last year too
                        Nah verb ain't die last year, but he sure did last night...plus he choked in front of DIDDY smh...DIDDY was going crazy when Rex was spitting. There's no way in hell anyone can say verb won, and if they do they just HATING. Rex 3-0

Comment

lux >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                          Originally posted by Notsure
                          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Supyall View Post
                            Verb won't be at SM3 lmao.
                            Doubt it...both verb and hitman took Ls. But hitman is debatable, verb just flat out got his ass beat

Comment

So whats the consensus on Mook? Did he spazz like in the old days or was he just good?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X