KOTD - WORLD DOMINATION 3 OFFICIAL - UPDATES AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: KOTD - WORLD DOMINATION 3 OFFICIAL - UPDATES AND DISCUSSION THREAD

I decided to start using this site because there's real updates here. Well done.

Comment

Well, I'll wait for the bootleg to come out on Diz/Rich. Exaggeration's usually high on forums. There's no way Dizaster should have gone in that battle and lost; not with the opponents he supposedly has lined up.

Comment

diz new kotd champ sounds good

Comment

Comment

Diz vs Bender

Comment

Who's Diz's potential opponents from the Grand Prix? Arcane, Caustic, 100 Bulletz (if this guy makes it to Dizaster, what a rags-to-riches story that would be), and...was it StepEasy? At least three of those potential matches have good intrigue going in.

How was Twist tonight?

Comment

so what happen with pesci/bender?
                "Im from the gutter 18 shells in a rifle I turned 18 in a cell with a lifer" - Bigg K

Comment

interested to see po supposedly get robbed...

Comment

Excellent

Comment

What is the full list of winners if it's been posted?

Comment

Originally posted by JOJOSUAREZ View Post
                        yea someone should do one of these tbh
                        "Im from the gutter 18 shells in a rifle I turned 18 in a cell with a lifer" - Bigg K

Comment

Originally posted by cobb View Post
                          canibus should be KOTD champ he jumped in and smoked diz like a marlboro light
                          LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by NorthS1de 519 View Post
                            Originally posted by JOJOSUAREZ View Post
                            yea someone should do one of these tbh
                            Dont hate on me for this but theres a thread on RM
                            You could just copy it ..

http://board.rapmusic.com/battle-vid...post1069790418
                            5treet5truck

http://www.hostthenpost.com/uploads/...46097abb4c.png

Comment

Ya'll can thank SerialCrusherTheory for the updates. He was the one hooking it up and finally signed up.

my nigga
                              http://www.digitalfoxstudios.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grayfox215th View Post
                                Ya'll can thank SerialCrusherTheory for the updates. He was the one hooking it up and finally signed up.

my nigga
                                No worries... I'll probably head to most events in Toronto now. The youtube video's don't do any justice to the energy at the actual event.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X