X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SENECA CAYSON PRESENTS: T-REX VS DONNIE MENACE

Originally posted by Browser View Post
    DNA co-headlined before when Big T bodied him
    1. But it was only Marv vs Tez that got streamed/promoted with a trailer, no?

2. Shut ur whore mouth

Originally posted by frank rizzo
    yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

Originally posted by Notsure View Post
      Originally posted by King John View Post
      Originally posted by Chad Hotdog View Post
      ^^wouldn't pesci also be getting flown to california to vacation and spit a few raps
      He wasn't getting paid though was he? I'm just saying the way GT or KOTD rappers treat Don't Flop is how URL rappers treat KOTD, if they have a bad or lackluster showing, it's not really going to affect their status in URL. Just like Rex and K-Shine were only ok in their AHAT battles, nobody thinks less of them for it do they?
      lmao this only holds true for u URL-wiggers that eat up all the "the most respected ultimate rapping league final proving ground warrior essence grand finale"-marketing (which u do cuz ur dumb as fuck btw)

- DNA had (according to general consensus) one of his best performances vs Diz @ KOTD (by FAR their biggest one in views too, for both), his next battle was his FIRST main event @ URL too
      - You literally can't find 1 person that thinks Cortez did better vs Suge (choked & sucked) than vs Hollohan
      I agree Cortez did way better against Hollohan than Suge, what does that have to do with my point? DNA killed shit against Eurgh too, I doubt big name battlers were like dam did you see his battle against Eurgh, he deserves Lux now. You really think if Rex were to lose against Pesci that would lessen his reputation at all? It would have no barring either way, nobody would be turning down a battle with Rex because he lost to Pesci.
      Like I said Arsonal lost to Okwerdz and he's garbage, it didn't hurt Arsonal's popularity or demand at all though.
      sigpic

Comment

Shit battle is shit.

/thread

Comment

https://twitter.com/TDUBBOHMYGOD/sta...67204857393152

lmfao

who gives a fuck about ur status in the gay ass battle world wen u stay gettin bullied in the real world

wat a pathetic loser

keloids <<<<<<<<<<<<

pesci >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          Originally posted by Notsure
          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

"Rex literally couldn't of lost against Pesci, Rex would have gotten paid to vacation in Cali and spit a few raps"

lmao so pesci could have clearly won the battle, but rex automatically wins the battle cuz he got paid more ?

i seriously hope king john doesnt wonder y on many ppl call him an idiot on here
            Originally posted by Notsure
            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X