The day dotmob complained about another crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The day dotmob complained about another crew

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTvaDr64joo"]Nymesys vs. Ghetto Ghost (Sub-0 Dvd Throwback) - YouTube[/ame]

Nyms was gonna die if he continued.:holtzhappy:

Re: The day dotmob complained about another crew

hostile shit
    that dude a fuckin clown for talkin over his shit like that
    ghetto ghost was dope in this tho he bodied that 1st. first time i ever seen him,

R.I.P. ghetto Ghost no bullshit he really dead

juvy2008 8 months ago
    now this is an actual hostile environment where something could go down, URL is not

Comment

one of the first battles i ever watched and enjoyed, good shit

nymesys is stupid nice

strange enough something didn't go down, nym's whole entourage must have been PISSED at that tall motherfucker

what do you mean nym would've died by the way? everybody woulda popped off had the tall dude continued talking over nym, it wasn't like it was him spitting that sparked trouble
      i'm a gun

Comment

Im talking about him losing the battle, not his life.

And u make no sense talking about niggas popping off. He kept talking and nyms quit. Them niggas aint pop shit but their mouths.

Comment

lemme guess

ever since you watched rex vs dna or rex vs math you've been a dedicated dot mob hater because sho gotti tore a piece of your soul, and now you won't admit nymesys won a battle he had the better bars in because you'd rather take a chance to argue that dot mob are bitches than be ingenuous

lmfao dot mob stay winning, you's a chode
          i'm a gun

Comment

I don't know how long y'all been watchinag battles, but tall dude was a dot mob nigga...look up any of Mooks early battles and you'll see that kid standing right behind Mook doing the exact same shit he was just doing for Ghost. I remember him being too much at the Mook/Cardi Fight Klub battle. I don't know if ghost was just his homie from the block or what, but that nigga was definitely one of the dotmob cheerleaders from early on
            Cookin blowup/ I had to use too much bake/ and a safety pin cuz razors leave too much shake

Comment

mad questionable of him to bother his boy, clearly mook was getting annoyed with him
              i'm a gun

Comment

Yeah when I watched years ago I was wondering how he just flipped on the mob like that, then turn back around and hold poms poms with the same nigga he was arguing wit at the Mook/Jones battle...like I said Ghost must've been his lil homie or som
                Cookin blowup/ I had to use too much bake/ and a safety pin cuz razors leave too much shake

Comment

I uploaded this battle...

"You know I got the coke, but I move water on the side like a windshield wiper"

Comment

it's the same tall dude that was behind mook against jones?
                    i'm a gun

Comment

Same nigga...

Comment

And the nigga he was arguing wit is standing right next to him

Comment

confusing behavior
                          i'm a gun

Comment

Originally posted by iHoopLikeAMufucka View Post
                            I don't know how long y'all been watchinag battles, but tall dude was a dot mob nigga...look up any of Mooks early battles and you'll see that kid standing right behind Mook doing the exact same shit he was just doing for Ghost. I remember him being too much at the Mook/Cardi Fight Klub battle. I don't know if ghost was just his homie from the block or what, but that nigga was definitely one of the dotmob cheerleaders from early on
                            That nigga must have put up money against nyms. That's the only way him cheering for Ghost makes sense.

@cvas, suck a dick you frank ocean ass licker. Be funny with your "jokes" or whatever you call that shit that you try. Bitch ass nigga be speaking like your opinion is a fact. Fuck outta here.

Comment

Yeah it must've been something like dat cuz in the Jones battle tall dude standin wit his arm all around Nyms...but the way he was hating here I might not have been too cool wit heem after if I was Nyms

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X