• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I humiliate, separate the English from the Dutch

My god, intelligent & ignorant should not communicate
    i smoke mids

Comment

k guys weed magically appears in cigars, you don't have to cut them open, the weeds just already in there & you buy it at stores & smoke it right there in front of people while you tell them you're separating alchohol from your dutch by smokin it thus humiliating them k word
      i smoke mids

Comment

Originally posted by Deja View Post
        k guys weed magically appears in cigars, you don't have to cut them open, the weeds just already in there & you buy it at stores & smoke it right there in front of people while you tell them you're separating alchohol from your dutch by smokin it thus humiliating them k word
        yo how old r u son?

when biggie said, I smoke backwoods and dutchies,

or when niggas talk about smoking dutchies, and swishers, and optimos......................../

THEY ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT SMOKING THE CIGAR YOU DUMB FUCK OF A WASTEFUL HUMAN.

Comment

Originally posted by cvas musings View Post
          smh @ RAP FANS complaining about something not making perfect sense

i thought most of us were in this because we appreciate how bars like this one allows for some thinking of your own

let the bar take you somewhere, shit

snobs
          dead at let the bar take you somewhere.

its gotta make sense in order for ppl to go anywhere
          You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post

yo how old r u son?

when biggie said, I smoke backwoods and dutchies,

or when niggas talk about smoking dutchies, and swishers, and optimos......................../

THEY ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT SMOKING THE CIGAR YOU DUMB FUCK OF A WASTEFUL HUMAN.
            i smoke mids

Comment

A dutch isn't weed btw
              so explain to the world the why you said this? oh, is it because you thought you had one up on someone who referred to a dutchie as trees? mr. intelligent?

you look less like a dumb fuck when you post a meme.. at least you wont body yaself like u just did

Comment

u still dont get it huh

bliss
                i smoke mids

Comment

A dutch is simply what some weed smokers roll with.. but it isn't weed itself.. it's a wrap.

The bar still doesn't make sense, like mostly everything you've said in this thread.
                  i smoke mids

Comment

doggy leash on neck

Comment

A dutch is simply what some weed smokers roll with.. but it isn't weed itself.. it's a wrap.

The bar still doesn't make sense, like mostly everything you've said in this thread.
                      listen. you're one fucked up person tbh. get some help, or plz kill yourself. ur actually explaining what a dutch is, after going out of your way to say "but a dutchi isn't weed" lmao.

tell me 1 thing that i said that doesnt make sense. all i've done is reference the wu-manual written by the rza, posted a forum over analyzing the bar, and an exchange between 2 people who put in more effort than your stupid ass.

but seriously, why you got this little girl on a road trip swag...man the fuck up and stop acting like a little bitch imo

and the fact still remins, you said

"Magic OE is liquor.. as I said why would u be seperating liquor from a dutchie."

i dont know one person who references 40s simply as liquor and you happened to do it twice in one sentence.. major congrats kiddo. no go wipe ur mothers breast milk from the side of your mouth and watch cartoons.. your services aren't needed or welcome in this thread.

Comment

to me he's saying he can separate the weed high from the beer high
                        (when someone is buzzed on both)

similar to when someone brags they can 'take the cream out of the coffee'

and it's a play on words because they're both nationalities with a local historical connection

am i missing the puzzle ?

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post

listen. you're one fucked up person tbh. get some help, or plz kill yourself. ur actually explaining what a dutch is, after going out of your way to say "but a dutchi isn't weed" lmao.

tell me 1 thing that i said that doesnt make sense. all i've done is reference the wu-manual written by the rza, posted a forum over analyzing the bar, and an exchange between 2 people who put in more effort than your stupid ass.

but seriously, why you got this little girl on a road trip swag...man the fuck up and stop acting like a little bitch imo

and the fact still remins, you said

"Magic OE is liquor.. as I said why would u be seperating liquor from a dutchie."

i dont know one person who references 40s simply as liquor and you happened to do it twice in one sentence.. major congrats kiddo. no go wipe ur mothers breast milk from the side of your mouth and watch cartoons.. your services aren't needed or welcome in this thread.
                          kewl paragraph u still managed to say nothin worth readin

tell me more about how a dutch is weed & post more pictures of a split dutch with bud in it
                          i smoke mids

Comment

you can't make connections in a bar when there's no connections to begin with. It's a vague ass line that isn't worth a thread
                            i smoke mids

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sherbert View Post
                              dead at let the bar take you somewhere.

its gotta make sense in order for ppl to go anywhere
                              it makes enough sense to make something out of it, or are you on the "what, separate? what does this mean? yeah, malt liquor is a thing, blunts are a thing, and?" wagon too?
                              i'm a gun

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                                to me he's saying he can separate the weed high from the beer high
                                (when someone is buzzed on both)

similar to when someone brags they can 'take the cream out of the coffee'

and it's a play on words because they're both nationalities with a local historical connection

am i missing the puzzle ?
                                i most def agree with you about the play on words with both nationalities having a historical connection being part of the whole bar.. the other meaning(s) seem to be up for debate beyond what the rza pointed out.

no offence, but i dont know how you can separate the weed high from the beer high if ur doing both, and i'm not too familiar with the "cream out of the coffee" idiom tbh..

i think it just means gutting the dutch.. or he just doesn't drink 40's while smoking blunts imo.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X