X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Daylyt wants Big K for his 1st URL battle

ye its def stil in the sig
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

I wasn't saying rich was dope against daylyt and I didn't even mention Tay roc, all I was gettin at was that I don't really enjoy daylyt and I think he's gettin overhyped after the rich battle

Comment

Originally posted by casserole View Post
        I wasn't saying rich was dope against daylyt and I didn't even mention Tay roc, all I was gettin at was that I don't really enjoy daylyt and I think he's gettin overhyped after the rich battle
        probably cause you missed 80% of the barz

Comment

Which bars? The question mark line? Peacock tail? Gucci mane? Blockbuster? The mankind line? The sonic the hedgehog line? Never ending story? The saw movie lines in the 3rd? Golden retrievers? What bars am I not getting?

Comment

Originally posted by casserole View Post
            Which bars? The question mark line? Peacock tail? Gucci mane? Blockbuster? The mankind line? The sonic the hedgehog line? Never ending story? The saw movie lines in the 3rd? Golden retrievers? What bars am I not getting?
            Shit's all personal preference so it's whatever if you don't like him but the scorpion line, sonic line and the bustop ship were all dope as hell and creative imo. I think the reason guys like BC and day get a lot of love is cause it seems like everyone's doing the same shit and they are doing their own thing and being creative.

Comment

i agree 100% on the personal preference thing. i wasnt even saying that i thought all those lines were lame either. i thought the sonic line and the question mark line were creative and dope and also some others. thats why i originally stated "in my opinion" he was overhyped and corny because thats how i personally feel. doesnt mean anyone else has to feel like that. i just think its lame when u dont like someone and for some reason it has to be bc "well thats cuz all his bars went over your head"

Comment

These two are the next up on URL I swear.
                :ufoice:

Comment

Daylyt's "bustop" lines could be the hardest shit all year....ijs

Comment

Originally posted by SteveC View Post
                    Originally posted by powderkeg View Post
                    Daylyt corny to be honest...getting all up in a niggas face with that doodle on his face.

That's gay ma nigga...

Who doesnt do that? (minus the tattoo)

A lot of battlers don't...cause that shit is corny man...I mean, what is it even prove? The nigga ain't gonna swing. It's not a fight. These niggas dap it up after so what's the point of getting so close the niggas licking the other dudes earlobe when he spits? Getting in a niggas face had a place back in the day when people formed a circle and the shit happened in the streets, but on a stage it just looks wack. It's awkward and gay as fuck cause you know there is no other situation in real life where you'd be able to get that close to a nigga without getting decked.

Comment

It's called being a battle rap bully...it just is what it is.

Comment

a battle rap bully uses words to dominate a supposed weaker opponent. End of the dyay it's a rap battle, not a MMA/Boxing faceoff...Getting 1 inch from a niggas face isn't bullying anyone...it's just getting wayyy to close to a nigga.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X