X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My cell phone bill came to $175

Originally posted by NO SIR E View Post
    Originally posted by MMG View Post
    [MENTION=2923]NO SIR E[/MENTION] you need to get that straight talk sim and get an AT&T iPhone or any 4g phone. I get good speeds and I live in a small town now.
    Good got dauymmmm

My birthday's around the corner, so maybe I can get my folks to get me the droid 4 slider phone and then I'll be in business. hopefully that can still work with straight talk
    I used to have Verizon and I would read Howard forums and I found out about it, I got the lg thrill on it right now. It's cheap as fuck and since its on At&t towers I get coverage everywhere.
    YES! YES! YES! YES!

Comment

Re: My cell phone bill came to $175

Originally posted by NO SIR E View Post
      [MENTION=2923]NO SIR E[/MENTION] you need to get that straight talk sim and get an AT&T iPhone or any 4g phone. I get good speeds and I live in a small town now.
      Good got dauymmmm

My birthday's around the corner, so maybe I can get my folks to get me the droid 4 slider phone and then I'll be in business. hopefully that can still work with straight talk
      I used to have Verizon and I would read Howard forums and I found out about it, I got the lg thrill on it right now. It's cheap as fuck and since its on At&t towers I get coverage everywhere.

I used to have AT&T till they charged me $1200 in data overages.

They never corrected it...nor did they ever get paid :jiggalol:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X