What (realistic) battle would make WD3 less embarrassing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What (realistic) battle would make WD3 less embarrassing?

Considering that SM2 is going to go down as the best card in battle rap history, and all that KOTD has confirmed is eight corny white rappers so far with their one saving grace (Math vs Pat Stay) likely not happening, it's fair to say that WD3 looks absolutely fuckin embarrassing even if you didn't make the comparison.

What marquee matchups would make this event worthwhile?

Re: What (realistic) battle would make WD3 less embarrassing?

I don't think math and pat stay is going down, because math might battle diz at summer madness. same thing for rex and loe; rex is battling at summer madness. honestly, I don't know what battles would make WD3 more exciting. maybe fresco vs rone or daylyt vs rone, or daylyt vs loe pecsi and fresco vs rone, but that's only 2 battles from a huge 3 day event.

Comment

i don't think rone would accept daylyt

Comment

I don't think it's embarrassing to be honest I think SM has just raised peoples expectations unrealistically. That card is fucking ridiculous you can't top it with any combination of active battlers at this point.

People have this obsession with putting "nerd/GT style" rappers up against street guys to the point where if a battle is announced and it doesn't involve that combination then they're not interested.

That being said I reckon Pesci vs Hollohan would be pretty sick, or vs Pat Stay. Crunk suggested Pesci vs Bender in another thread but that could either turn out to be an Illmac/Saurus thing or they'd be too jokey about it and it wouldn't be good.

I'd be interested in these (trying to be somewhat realistic)

Hollohan vs Pesci
        Pass vs 24/7
        Pat Stay vs Dizaster
        Bender vs Rone
        Sonny Bamboo vs Osa

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

wel tbf wd isn't really competing with sm2 is it?
          it's to give some international mc's some shine, not for huge names

please dont neg me

Comment

hollohan/bender would be another Hot Hot Option
            Originally posted by jdporter
            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

G-Loc vs Kers imo
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Proteam is on point. The card needs a couple killer battles but of course its gonna look horrendous compared to SM2
                Originally posted by Craig
                "HIP HOP AINT DEAD IT LIVES IN THE NORTH,

"RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

" watup its JACK SHIT *fart noise* "

Comment

Yeah URL have basically made the choice to put on probably the most expensive battle event we'll ever see, of course it's gonna be amazing. Although to be honest I think given how much they're probably paying guys like Serius, Mook, Lux and to a lesser extent E Ness they could've matched them up better.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

On point again. Summer Madness has a lot of strange match ups that aren't necessarily appealing, even though it features battlers that we all want a glimpse at. if that makes sense
                    Originally posted by Craig
                    "HIP HOP AINT DEAD IT LIVES IN THE NORTH,

"RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

" watup its JACK SHIT *fart noise* "

Comment

dizaster vs one of those old guys (juicy or super nate or whatever) might draw some interest

immortal technique's friend vs bender

swave vs pat

daylyt vs anybody
                      Originally posted by jdporter
                      Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

ye they def needa atleast try to get supernat, juce & diabiolic at this event imo
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

yung ill vs pesci since i doutb rex will battle at wd2 since its so close to sm2

Comment

What matches are confirmed for WD3?
                            sigpic

Comment

dead @ juicy and super nate

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X