"no one else in this country knows what kotd is, rap battles are corny to my country"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "no one else in this country knows what kotd is, rap battles are corny to my country"

To unite all people with in our nations
    To extend our reach to the stars above
    James
    Surrender now or prepare to fight
    TeamROCKET

Re: "no one else in this country knows what kotd is, rap battles are corny to my coun

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bubbles being busted like mike jack's pet getting caught with coke
    You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Re: "no one else in this country knows what kotd is, rap battles are corny to my coun

Cant rebuttal truth..

Comment

Comment

yea coz craig was sayin him n paddy n jinky are all solely the only ppl who watch battles in his country, all coincidently from the same city n post on the same site

idiot u timmy n ddoc n chaunce

when KOTD starts trendin in scotland then u have a point
          "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
          - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Mac'L = digglett confirmed

Comment

IM DEFO

Comment

Damn organik tweeted that just for craig

Comment

Originally posted by Bino View Post
                  yea coz craig was sayin him n paddy n jinky are all solely the only ppl who watch battles in his country, all coincidently from the same city n post on the same site

idiot u timmy n ddoc n chaunce

when KOTD starts trendin in scotland then u have a point

Comment

i think scotland just accounted for one more organik payperview !
                    KA CHING ! ! ! !

operation 'do alot of work / pay canibus / break even' is alll going according to plan

Comment

dead @ pay canibus what a terrible idea

Comment

Let's tweet this guy and get him to sign up then eventually slump Craig
                        To unite all people with in our nations
                        To extend our reach to the stars above
                        James
                        Surrender now or prepare to fight
                        TeamROCKET

Comment

Omg tim that's like such a dope idea u should do it right now omg omg

Comment

Jesus at the tag.

Comment

so.... king of the dot is now a thing of the scot ?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X