DUTCH VEGA APPRECIATION THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUTCH VEGA APPRECIATION THREAD

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPpEuVP3Wbg"]Dutch Vega - I'm Loco Bro Prod. Jesstrumentals - YouTube[/ame]

Give it up for the 1 dude that put up OTBVA logo on his league battles n made JJDD vs Money Bagz happen n others.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1ZEhLoYTYk"]Grind Time Now presents: Money Bagz Vs John John Da Don #FollowTheLeader - Hosted By Poison Pen - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMH7L1_lPVs"]Wiz Khalifa - The Statement [Official Video] - YouTube[/ame]

Re: DUTCH VEGA APPRECIATION THREAD

yeah dutch seems like a good dude
    We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

dutch in all actuality is a REEAL nigga
      Originally posted by NoIam Stax
      I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

Can't appreciate him after that pussy shit he tried with Organik. Came off as soft and stupid, which is a dangerous mix tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by porcelain View Post
          Can't appreciate him after that pussy shit he tried with Organik. Came off as soft and stupid, which is a dangerous mix tbh.
          what u talkin about?

Comment

Dutch is cool as shit and shows genuine love for this battle shit. Applaud that man.

Comment

yeah bro we need the deets on this....
              Lowkey I Threw Tuition at Onyx

Comment

dutch seem like a pretty cool dude

but, i could've sworn i read recently that he was no longer doing TDL or even involved in battle rap anymore. he seemed dissatisfied with something, tbh. i think he said something about it on RM, and then when asked about it, he said that he'd make a thread clearing it up. i dont think he ever made the thread, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwapo Picasso View Post

but, i could've sworn i read recently that he was no longer doing TDL or even involved in battle rap anymore. he seemed dissatisfied with something, tbh. i think he said something about it on RM, and then when asked about it, he said that he'd make a thread clearing it up. i dont think he ever made the thread, tho.
                  nah he is done for right now, he focusin on himself n music tbh, u cant get anywhere puttin ur hard earned $ behind battle rap. it dont do shit 4 ur music

Comment

Originally posted by Murk Luciano View Post
                    Originally posted by Gwapo Picasso View Post

nah he is done for right now, he focusin on himself n music tbh, u cant get anywhere puttin ur hard earned $ behind battle rap. it dont do shit 4 ur music
                    oic

that makes more sense

Comment

Originally posted by RonnieFieg View Post
                      what u talkin about?
                      Well...when Blackout 2 was being bootlegged, Dutch Vega said that KOTD deserved to have their shit bootlegged. [MENTION=3598]Organik[/MENTION] and Dutch met up on tinychat on webcam and Dutch was talking all this shit with no backup, basically disrespecting Organik but coming across like a little bitch tbh

I tagged him so he can confirm, though I don't want to start shit again...

Comment

what u talkin about?
                        Well...when Blackout 2 was being bootlegged, Dutch Vega said that KOTD deserved to have their shit bootlegged. [MENTION=3598]Organik[/MENTION] and Dutch met up on tinychat on webcam and Dutch was talking all this shit with no backup, basically disrespecting Organik but coming across like a little bitch tbh

u aint startin nuthin again i know about that... kingfly started problems though before that i believe n put dutch addy online or some shit n was threatenin him in PM's...so if i was dutch id be a dick towards them too even though king fly apologized n shit n its squashed now.. im not 100 on some of those events but i am pretty much sure

Comment

what u talkin about?

u aint startin nuthin again i know about that... kingfly started problems though before that i believe n put dutch addy online or some shit n was threatenin him in PM's...so if i was dutch id be a dick towards them too even though king fly apologized n shit n its squashed now.. im not 100 on some of those events but i am pretty much sure
                          Makes sense tbh...Dutch seemed cool before that but I ride for Organik nh

Fuck with him and you likely to get slumped :holtzhappy:

Comment

Makes sense tbh...Dutch seemed cool before that but I ride for Organik nh

Fuck with him and you likely to get slumped :holtzhappy:

Yea Dutch my homie IRL so i fucks wit him n im willin to go to put in work on the streets for the homie nh

yo [MENTION=4229]Dutch Vega[/MENTION] why does this look like ya twin bro ---> :whatthef:

Comment

nigga brought lito unto the scene... therefore hes that dude in my eyes
                              Originally posted by proteam40

Your aunt's a fuckin weirdo

No offense

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X