Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GROWN ASS MAN murked by a SWAN? (RIP)

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...mans-drowning/

An angry swan is being blamed for knocking a man out of his kayak in a Chicago pond and then continuing to attack until the man drowned.
    Anthony Hensley, 37, of Villa Park, Ill., worked for a company called Knox Swan & Dog which used swans and dogs to keep geese off the condominum’s properties.
    Hensley was in a kayak on the condo’s retention pond checking on the animals Saturday morning when one of the swans swam at him, causing him to fall out of his kayak into the water.
    Frank Bilecki of the Cook County Sheriff’s Department, told ABCNews.com that Hensley struggled to stay above water. Two witnesses saw Hensley resurface a few times in the pond and called police, but by the time crews arrived he had been fully submerged. He was not wearing a life vest, Bilecki said.
    The Chicago Sun Times reported that while Hensley struggled in the water, the swan continued to harass Hensley.
    Dive teams pulled Hensley, a husband and father of two, from the water, but he was pronounced dead at a hospital shortly after.
    Investigators believe Hensley had traveled too close to the swan or swan’s nesting area, prompting the attack. Family and friends are puzzled.
    “Maybe he didn’t fight back enough when the swan attacked him,” said father-in-law George Koutsogiannis. “Maybe he didn’t want to hurt the animal. I can’t understand how this was possible.”
    A memorial fund has been established in Hensley’s name, who was a married father of two. Donations can be sent to Amy Hensley, c/o Steuerle Funeral Home, 350 S. Ardmore Ave. Villa Park, IL 60181.

Re: GROWN ASS MAN murked by a SWAN? (RIP)

:bigbabybrainhurts: :bigbabybrainhurts: :bigbabybrainhurts:

Comment

Was gonna make a joking comment, but I don't really know how to respond. Sucks for the dudes fam

Comment

many ways to go.... guess that's one

Comment

you on point for this one my brother

i read this and thought..HOW THE FUCK DIDN'T HE JUST BREAK IT'S NECK....his dad even said "maybe he didn't wanna fight back"

WTFFFF

anyway right after reading that i got reminded of this video as an example as to what i would've done

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUe1cTi_Ix4"]baboon eats flamingos - YouTube[/ame]

especially at 1:00 mark

Comment

If this was me, the article would read "Crazy man bludgeons swan to death with kayak paddle"

Comment

.... any signs of fowl play?

yeah i said it !

Comment

hollow the swan
                Originally posted by Notsure
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

This is sad but entirely preventable. First of all, if you are kayaking you should be wearing a life jacket...especially if you suck at swimming enough that you are going to drown. Secondly, how does a swan even make you fall out of a kayak? If an animal attacks you, you should put that shit down.

Comment

his father in law seemed more ashamed than sad.

lmao @ hollow da swan

Comment

Maybe he was just too pussy to fight a fuckin swan. = what the father in law was thinking

You know how soft you gotta be to get Merked by a bird? Smh

I kicked a gooses ass when I was three
                      Spirits used to be for celebration ..
                      Now they just take him away from the hell that's waitin...

Comment

i shot a canadian goose with a paintball gun even tho its mad illegal fuck birds yo nh
                        Originally posted by Notsure
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

I was texting while driving a forklift one day and ran over a pigeon. shit made a loud pop like an alcholic father.

Comment

mmmhhn would be giving my money to the bird cause u can tell he bout his bidness
                            தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

ok ok we've ragged on the dead guy enough

i think the likely scenario is that he was shocked by his kayak flipping over or must've hit his head/wasn't wearing a life jacket and clearly the swan was in extreme rage over protecting it's children so just dragged his ass down into the water further

i remember walking by this tree all the time and a bird would literally fly straight down and attack the top of your head with its beak if you got too close

but i just swatted that shit with my hat and carried on my day i didn't roll over and die

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X