Official Poker Thread~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Poker Thread~

Well yeah. If if I've got the big stack and everyone else is gimping on chips I'm going to get really aggressive and try to make it as expensive as possible for them to play hands. If I'm big stack and the other stacks aren't that far behind I'll still be aggressive but more careful about my hand selection. It's all very situational I guess.

Comment

yeah,thts what i find,ability to adjust is more important thn a starting strategy imo
      DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Facebook poker is being hit or miss. Lots of donkeys. Hellmuth would be having a fucking MELTDOWN over the beat I took just a minute ago.

Comment

is fb poker for real money?
          mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

No. I can't run any of the poker programs on this computer 'cause I'm in Ubuntu. That and I'm in the U.S. so I couldn't play real money if I wanted to.

Comment

i hate facebook poker after they took most of my chips and left me with 1mill bcoz i was chip dumping to my mates,fuckin idiots.was nearly at 1bill in chips at tht point.

biggest pot won on fb was 280million,true story.it wont let me copy it of my profile tho
              DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

I'm quitting now 'cause I just dumped off about 6k of the 20+k I earned within the first couple hours of playing. Cards are running cold so I'm running away.

I wish they had a site that let you play poker for bitcoins. I would play the shit out of that and I don't think the U.S. govt could do anything about it.

Comment

lol facebook poker is funny everyone always has a good hand the flops always hit

but yea isildur1 is mostly playing heads up PLO with pots getting as big as 150k

im getting bored with holdem unless its 6max PLO heads up is my favorite game right now

Comment

The stud games are really fun and require a completely different strategy if you want to shake things up. Like I said, I love RAZZ. Seven Card Stud is fun as well. (Pause)

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X