• Re: Who fux with Reggae/ Dancehall??

this is blonde ginger that isnt close to my color

Comment

maybe u have red balance on ur montier turned way up

Comment

You're the one of the right,right ?
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

you are color blind or just trolling me there is no red or orange in this what the hell

Comment

and i dont see how my long hair is gayer than any of the rastas and their 4 foot dreds and rainbow hats

Comment

Looks like red and orange combined -i.e. "soft ginger"

Saying rasta's with dreads is gay is like saying native americans with long hair and braids is gay.

Doesn't make sense when thats clearly apart of the culture for them.

Comment

being too fucking lazy and broke to go get my hair cut regularly is part of my culture dont be so insensitve

Comment

and i never said rastas look gay, they dont at all.

im saying when it comes to looking fem from certain angles and being commited enough to maintain long hair there is nothing gayer about my hair than a lot of widely accepted masculine hair styles

Comment

i dont dye, straigten, highlight, hairspray, buy special products or anything im literally just too lazy to get it cut

Comment

and im expecting to get charged like $70 cuz of where i live and stuff so not looking forward to it

Comment

Why would you need to pay somebody that much to trim your shit ?

Give yourself your own haircut...aint no male gonna pay a grip for there shit unless you getting Mystic Gohan beating the shit out of Buu in a fade or some outlandish shit like that...unless you're are one of those borderline gay pretty metrosexuals who needs to look and feel pretty with homo highlights and other bizarre bs in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bat View Post
                          i dont dye, straigten, highlight, hairspray, buy special products or anything im literally just too lazy to get it cut
                          umm...you obviously have done some dedicated maintenance to your hair,like combed(girl brush would be a more accurate term) your hair every night before bed for a very long period of time(I'm talking years)...

So i guess you aint that lazy

Comment

Comment

LMAO

The creepy af sister Zelda from Pet Cemetery

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                                Originally posted by Bat View Post
                                umm...you obviously have done some dedicated maintenance to your hair,like combed(girl brush would be a more accurate term) your hair every night before bed for a very long period of time(I'm talking years)...

So i guess you aint that lazy
                                hell no i pass out drunk typically and only brush my hair once or twice a day typically before/after i shower

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X