Greatest Hip Hop Trilogies Of All Time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greatest Hip Hop Trilogies Of All Time.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBQDWsBewSs"]Jeru The Damaja - Can't Stop The Prophet - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BMoT5Jv4A0"]Jeru the Damaja 'Revenge of the Prophet' - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLcZSohovTY"]Jeru The Damaja - The Prophet - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

There isn't a luca brasi 3 is there?

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
        Tupac & Scarface - Smile - YouTube

2pac- Still I Rise (Unreleased Verison) - YouTube

2Pac - As The World Turns (OG) - YouTube

2Pac - This Ain't Livin' (OG) - YouTube

2Pac - Reincarnation OG (Unreleased) - YouTube

2Pac & Outlawz - Still I Rise - 12 - Teardrops & Closed Caskets [HQ Sound] - YouTube

2Pac - What'z Next [OG CDQ] - YouTube

Listen to all of these when you get the chance and tell me if that statement still stands unchanged,no disrespect but it seems you heard less then half of these.The Makeveli cuts alone contests that post,Pac was going through evolution as a emcee lyrically-this music reflect that...its night and day between the 2pac from 2pacalypse Now to the man in his last year of life...you say it a manner like nothing good musically came from signing to Deathrow when in actuality it was his overall best and most prolific period as a artist.

When I say that 2Pac lost his soul when he signed to Death Row, I mean it in a representative way of what is, in my opinion, the slow degeneration of Tupac as a human being, and therefore as an artist (as these two sides are intrinsically linked), degeneration that lead to his death.

You probably heard Kendricks’ Mortal Man joint and the interview at the end of it with 2Pac. That interview dates back to 1994, before Death Row. By the way, Tupac and 1994, to me, = tracks like Pain, Pour Out a Little Liquor and How Long Will They Mourn Me, songs that gave me (and still do) goosebumps and made me cry (Pain and still does)... Anyway, I really think that Tupac would never have said such powerful words of wisdom after he signed to Death Row.

Death Row Tupac was this:
        [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CSxt6X9d-k"]Pissed off Tupac - YouTube[/ame]
        You probably saw that video before. Tupac acting stupid, monkeying around and spitting at reporters and saying “thats my new style”... smh

Thats the Death Row Tupac. Tupac before Death Row would never have done that. He was above such behaviour and way too intelligent for that.

Death Row Tupac also = “gang connections”, as Suge Knight is/was a member of Mob Piru. I don’t think that Pac was a gangbanger, but he was close to Suge, so he was sort of affiliated. Pac was born in Harlem (smh @ K-Shine fucking idiot). He had nothing to do with gangbanging nor gangs... up until Death Row of course.
        Mob stands for money over bitches. You can hear Tupac say that in several tracks he recorded with Death Row (i.e. Ambitionz Az A Ridah, M.O.B., What'z Ya Phone #, Blasphemy). I’m not an expert and cannot say with certainty that Pac was saying money over bitches because of his “affiliation” to Mob Piru. But he sure wasn’t saying it before he signed to Death Row and Pac's connection to gangbanging probably lead to his death.
        Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
          People's Instinctive Travels
          The Low End Theory
          Midnight Marauders

The one true GREATEST Trilogy in Hip Hop History.

Although Whut Thee Album + Dare iz A Darkside + Muddy Waters is waaaaay up there as well.

And if we talking crews as A whole...Bootcamp Click would have it locked with

Enta Da Stage + Dah Shining + Nocturnal

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X