LIL ILL vs RAW MEMZ *Official Battle*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LIL ILL vs RAW MEMZ *Official Battle*

[MENTION=4581]lil ill[/MENTION], peep ur PM's i sent u some more of that piffery

Comment

ight listen up i just called drew, he said "BRING IT ON BITCH!"

said ur verse has to be posted by this time tomorrow.

Comment

imma text mapleleaf and see if he can moderate the battle

maybe judge can write an intro too
        Originally posted by SockFucker
        listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lightskintwin View Post
          He clearly needs to get on my plan

From Simp

To Pimp
          Lightskintwin jumped inside that transformation chamber.

Comment

nah choppa u def got your battle

lil ill had to many crazy angles and bars this time around props to that

[MENTION=4581]lil ill[/MENTION]

Comment

I say Craig deserves the win for being a good sport and being gracious in defeat.

Lil Ill is a sore winner.

Comment

Fuck that Drew the Truth has been writting for my ass for a month now and I ain't even begun to write bars for his lame ass. If you do write my shit in 24 hours with no time to practice it will not be a sick battle. I'm gunna write some of my best shit it don't matter if it's in 3 hours or 3 days or whatever when I'm finished writting is when I think I got the right bars to end his life. 2 emcees down 1 to go! LETS GO!

Comment

aight my nigga do what u gotta do

Comment

Originally posted by lil ill View Post
                    Fuck that Drew the Truth has been writting for my ass for a month now and I ain't even begun to write bars for his lame ass. If you do write my shit in 24 hours with no time to practice it will not be a sick battle. I'm gunna write some of my best shit it don't matter if it's in 3 hours or 3 days or whatever when I'm finished writting is when I think I got the right bars to end his life. 2 emcees down 1 to go! LETS GO!

dam ive been waiting for this battle

my predictions is [MENTION=2945]TheTruth[/MENTION] is going to have some shitty freestyles and a nasily voice

and [MENTION=4581]lil ill[/MENTION] is going to come with multis multis multis

lyrically dissection

Comment

lil ill bodied choppa

humiliated me

after hes done with drew, morgzy may aswell make him admin of otbva.com

Comment

drew the truth is a red bull junkie. that's grade A material

better pray for a miracle he dont run up with a mask on like rey mysterio
                        Originally posted by SockFucker
                        listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

if he manages to beat drew i think ima have to giv it a go nh
                          Originally posted by Notsure
                          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by lil ill View Post
                            Fuck that Drew the Truth has been writting for my ass for a month now and I ain't even begun to write bars for his lame ass. If you do write my shit in 24 hours with no time to practice it will not be a sick battle.
                            [MENTION=2945]TheTruth[/MENTION] is strictly freestyle look up his rone diss
                            Originally posted by jdporter
                            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

[MENTION=4581]lil ill[/MENTION] craig pmed me and begged that I vote for him cuz he knew he lost, sorry player u clearly won

Comment

if he beats Drew the Truth i cant see anybody on here being able to end his winning streak

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X