Newbie wit da uzi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbie wit da uzi

Much appreciated Blanco. Site seems kinda vacant in this neck of the woods.
    You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

I see one weak bigly, so I fire like u scaramucci when i blast the uzi
      If see u on tour, bust or else I'll grab this coochie
      I'll sen ate shots after I hit the cab in it, or see where the ledge is later
      Jealous hater u don't wanna see I ayy, cuz u a treacherous traitor

Comment

wow rip miles702
        let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

How is Flutie touching coochie wit a face like Gary Busey
          I'll have longer tenure than Scaramucci, just call me Daddy Bonaduce
          Cuz I'll Part ridges like an avalanche just so u get the point u've been earthed like a lawn dart
          Then aisle line u up just to ship u out like layaway at Walmart
          Craft a Hallmark for your epitaph...never that
          See God only called on me cuz he needs favors
          I'm like a Chinese immigrant the way I box em up like cheap labor
          Cuz u a wolf in fools clothin and all I can taste is this sheeps flavor
          And weeks later, when the burial dirt has finally rested
          The consensus won't be pretentious about sayin I'm the last one u should have tested
          So when I cuff his bitch like stuffin buttons through a loophole
          Imma keep it all in ya fam, fam, time to find another group home

Comment

Lets just skip the back and forth cuz u lack retorts and I lack remorse. This must be a game, cuz I'm just playin around.

Comment

Be back tomorrow makin tacos for the fam. Be easy.

Comment

ill battle u

Comment

Miles is up there with me like Dizzy the day I die, playin Biggie, untill then you’re in Hells Kitchen getting fried as a chick on the side
                  I scold wiggas, how you think I’mma Be Easy like Jay Elec, when I’ll place a bet the 702’s your area code (Nevada) and you’re in Las Vegas Debt …
                  Matter fact, you rap like Thesaurus, if chainsmokin got him strepthroat and you act just as borin as Seth Rogen smokin meth bowls again, so
                  I give 2 fucks about your flow … man, your hood ain’t rowdy … plus fillers rarely impress me like Silicone with a too spaced Valley
                  you're on the wrong side of the tracks, like Paul McCartney on a Beatles single
                  used to be down when we broke the bottles out, now he don’t fuck with us anymore cuz he in an abstinence commercial where he sings the jingle
                  fuckery, man....... lol, I said bars and jokes, never dealt with an ounce of coke
                  but I’ll hit you in the chest harder than your fathers stroke
                  then slice your neck open with a razor like it’s time to smoke
                  and put you out your misery like your mind got blown

not too inspired atm.. maybe I'll get back acha

Comment

Posted for timestamp, also, cuz I don't normally do rebuttal bars so pointedly.

Comment

I fucks with Dizzy, not my fault he makes ya head spin
                      Remove ya from ya family portrait, takin residence next to ya dead twin
                      Ya flesh thin, scalpel all it takes to dissect everything you been about g
                      My heirs apparent, I gotta different wind about me
                      I'm only being comical when I put the Arch in your Veronica
                      Callin bitches like I see em, now md screamin "oh shit he's onto us"
                      Its an ominous sign, win, the stars realign, then you press stop, rewind, just to gawk at the time,
                      My precision is surgical, start with the cervical, then cut right down the middle, like your hearts on the line
                      I'm through bypassin you, I tried askin you, now my task is due to ravage dude,
                      Til you fold away, got some mold to spray, you still pickin at crumbs left in ya beard from the Golden Days
                      Give it up, you deft trick, wit ya cokebottle lenses and ya cleft lip woulda been a mutiny of scrutiny if all ya compadres hadn't left ship, turn the whites of ya eyes to reds like the exit sign,
                      They ask me, "Miles, why you keep layin all this ground work?"
                      I respond, casually "don't worry, I'll get to his neck in time."
                      I do have a flow like Thesaurus, but instead I make the dictionary jealous
                      So after I drop these throwaways, who's up for a game of Pictionary fellas
                      The fact they accept'em will deviate when I close Pandora's Box and seize his fate
                      Cassius with a point to drive home, and guess what...Caesar's late

Blah

Comment

What kinda setup u want Krucial? Bar amount, topical, what? I'll dust off the door handles to my bomb shelter.

Comment

Originally posted by Miles702 View Post
                          What kinda setup u want Krucial? Bar amount, topical, what? I'll dust off the door handles to my bomb shelter.

[MENTION=33932]Krucial Thirteen[/MENTION]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTmTF1IGgiQ"]Represent - YouTube[/ame]
                          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Lemme know tho so I can start. Dun wanna waste time writin flames if u just givin sparks. Tell me within 30 and I'll get it done today. After that it'll be tomorrow during work. Just Cause 3 is free on PSNow and I didn't wanna waste cash buying it.

Comment

we got ah battle
                              let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

I went ahead and sent Justice my bars...I think, maybe, somehow, unless it fucked up. Asked him to set it up. I'm out. Easy Pz.

Edit, I sent it to you too Kik, since I saw you were a mod. Dunno if mods set up battle threads here or no. Dun wanna unnecessarily waste anyone's time.

My fault, Just. I misread your tags.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X