Shots Landed - Why the extra shit????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shots Landed - Why the extra shit????

Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.
    Lmfao

Comment

Hoodish bars is something you gotta deal with

Comment

Everytime I think Lux vs Day might not be that great, I go back to what Day did against Aye Verb.

Had Aye Verb grinning and literally acting like a fan

That Day vs Lux could be insane

Comment

Originally posted by Grave View Post
          Originally posted by Justice View Post
          Ease off new guy jd

He said he opinion,stfu and keep it moving

Yes motherfucka you care otherwise you wouldn't post back and forth endless like how you do like a lil offended motivated bitch boi.
          An I the new guy you are talking about?
          You're either the new guy or a old poster who made a alt for whatever nefarious reason.
          No I'm new I just didn't know if you were talking about me or hakuna. Just trying to figure it out.
          You seem to be a reg dude,everyone else-for the most part here is jaded and know exactly how this site is and its history and acts accordingly since we've been here for yrs.

Hakuna hasn't figured out exactly what kind of site he signed up to yet.

Both of you should take 20,25mins and browse the Hall of Shame if you what to understand this place,then you'll see
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Warren Buffett is Jesus.

Comment

Ease off new guy jd

He said he opinion,stfu and keep it moving

Yes motherfucka you care otherwise you wouldn't post back and forth endless like how you do like a lil offended motivated bitch boi.
              An I the new guy you are talking about?
              You're either the new guy or a old poster who made a alt for whatever nefarious reason.
              No I'm new I just didn't know if you were talking about me or hakuna. Just trying to figure it out.
              You seem to be a reg dude,everyone else-for the most part here is jaded and know exactly how this site is and its history and acts accordingly since we've been here for yrs.

Hakuna hasn't figured out exactly what kind of site he signed up to yet.

Both of you should take 20,25mins and browse the Hall of Shame if you what to understand this place,then you'll see
              I think i get it already. Lmbo im done. Lol but question.... What ever happen to the goodz vs jae millz video? Shit got clipped.
              GOD VS SCIENCE GOD 3-0 CLEARLY
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
                [MENTION=36947]Grave[/MENTION] [MENTION=36707]usedtochefkd[/MENTION] honestly im done yall. I mite send an audio or mite not. He be so hyped to txt battle niggas on here but, This nigga ducked me for 3 days. Now he wants to rap! FOH on his time. Now back to the topics. I think iron and lux would be dope.

Lux vs Daylyt
                Ice vs charrom
                Iron vs hollow
                Lux vs Solomon should of happened yrs ago,grey hoodie Lux vs Solomon when he was in his prime running through people on the streets of NY.

Lux vs Day is yrs past its due date,it won't be anywheres near as good for the simple fact how Day rapping style is now...
                As much as that mite be tru. I think the lux and day battle would have to happen for lux to be the goat. Just like mook would have to battle hollow. Both mook and lux have even loses dating back to party arty.

You're talking to the wrong person here with that shit...Lux is the Goat,you could actually make the argument that he could make a top 25 emcee list OAT judging by his influence and from a lyricist POV.

Mook is fuckin hot garbage juice,nigga never won a battle on cam.
                The most gassed battle rapper of all type in regards to his skills and stature in battle rap,he's str8 trash and he is his own biggest fan...nigga should be a politician with all the lies and how much he builds himself to be greater then what he actually is.

Comment

Warren Buffett is Jesus.
                  Either shut up and spit or SHUT UP AND SPIT
                  Spark a woody gettin buzz like Lightyear

Comment

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
                    Everytime I think Lux vs Day might not be that great, I go back to what Day did against Aye Verb.

Had Aye Verb grinning and literally acting like a fan

That Day vs Lux could be insane
                    Has cortez and hollow ever battled?
                    sigpic

Comment

I think i get it already. Lmbo im done. Lol but question.... What ever happen to the goodz vs jae millz video? Shit got clipped.
                      What you mean?

The thread is still on the MainStage.

Comment

[MENTION=36947]Grave[/MENTION] [MENTION=36707]usedtochefkd[/MENTION] honestly im done yall. I mite send an audio or mite not. He be so hyped to txt battle niggas on here but, This nigga ducked me for 3 days. Now he wants to rap! FOH on his time. Now back to the topics. I think iron and lux would be dope.

Lux vs Daylyt
                        Ice vs charrom
                        Iron vs hollow
                        Lux vs Solomon should of happened yrs ago,grey hoodie Lux vs Solomon when he was in his prime running through people on the streets of NY.

Lux vs Day is yrs past its due date,it won't be anywheres near as good for the simple fact how Day rapping style is now...
                        As much as that mite be tru. I think the lux and day battle would have to happen for lux to be the goat. Just like mook would have to battle hollow. Both mook and lux have even loses dating back to party arty.

You're talking to the wrong person here with that shit...Lux is the Goat,you could actually make the argument that he could make a top 25 emcee list OAT judging by his influence and from a lyricist POV.

Mook is fuckin hot garbage juice,nigga never won a battle on cam.
                        The most gassed battle rapper of all type in regards to his skills and stature in battle rap,he's str8 trash and he is his own biggest fan...nigga should be a politician with all the lies and stories he's making up about this and that.
                        I for one dont like mook but for the majority which thinks hes the goat.... I think he needs to battles two more people. Hollow and Charlie once hes relaxed for a while. Honestly hollow seems to have the least amont of L's out the bunch. Him and Iron.
                        sigpic

Comment

What you mean?

It doesnt play at all. I tried like five times. Even on the mac book. Shyt said fck my life twice.
                          sigpic

Comment

What you mean?

It doesnt play at all. I tried like five times. Even on the mac book. Shyt said fck my life twice.

Oh i know what you mean,Thats cause YT itself blocked it from being played on other sites. Its like that with some videos saying "Playback is disabled on other sites due to owner"

Just click the video again and you'll see message with it and in the center of the video after you hit play you'll see a message in the center of the video screen saying "watch this on Youtube" underlined,just click that and it takes you to the video on YT. You either do that or open another tab and go to youtube and look it up yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Clouds View Post
                              Warren Buffett is Jesus.
                              Either shut up and spit or SHUT UP AND SPIT
                              Shhhh.

Let me red pill the masses in secrecy.

Comment

[MENTION=19533]Fer[/MENTION]aligator
                                Spark a woody gettin buzz like Lightyear

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X