Shots Landed - Why the extra shit????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shots Landed - Why the extra shit????

You are just like every other passionate "rappity rapper" who joins a site all happy go lucky

You have no idea what kinda site this is bruh bruh if you this gitty about this shit
    The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
    ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Now unless you are going to record those extra chromosome raps you write, shut the fuck up and play in the text cyphers

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
        You are just like every other passionate "rappity rapper" who joins a site all happy go lucky

You have no idea what kinda site this is bruh bruh if you this gitty about this shit
        Truely u think im fucking retarded. I been writing for niggas, u clearly new to rappin period. Im no happy go lucky rappity rapper.... I really do this shit. This sites fun so im on here. Niggas like you make it trash. U on every post. Lets make an easy deal.... U stay off alllllllllll my post and i wont rap and tag ur life away. Deal?

Now hold up my baby is crying bro. Real talk. Brb or watever!
        GOD VS SCIENCE GOD 3-0 CLEARLY
        sigpic

Comment

I'll still be waiting for that audio and if you don't provide it you a certified bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
            Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
            For the love of god, stop putting my name in this dumpster juice
            Deal with it fagget! U started it. How u like being trolled back? If u aint battling u runnin. So have a seat! And please dont down play the fact that u got smoked. Thats your fave thing to do. I dont know people on here like u do. Your support system is high. I should be the one complaining.
            This site is a group of miserable people that get more joy out of trolling people than anything else.
            i just joined this week, And to be honest you [ [MENTION=36707]usedtochefkd[/MENTION] ] and [MENTION=37025]HakunaMatata[/MENTION] have been the ones trolling. All I've seen [MENTION=24202]King Kurbz[/MENTION] say is he didn't like your bars. He may have said it in a way that you didn't like, but you two have been going a little stalker crazy. Let's focus on why we are here, battling and having a good time. Fuck this is like high school drama haha. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Grave View Post
              Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post
              Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
              For the love of god, stop putting my name in this dumpster juice
              Deal with it fagget! U started it. How u like being trolled back? If u aint battling u runnin. So have a seat! And please dont down play the fact that u got smoked. Thats your fave thing to do. I dont know people on here like u do. Your support system is high. I should be the one complaining.
              This site is a group of miserable people that get more joy out of trolling people than anything else.
              i just joined this week, And to be honest you [ [MENTION=36707]usedtochefkd[/MENTION] ] and [MENTION=37025]HakunaMatata[/MENTION] have been the ones trolling. All I've seen [MENTION=24202]King Kurbz[/MENTION] say is he didn't like your bars. He may have said it in a way that you didn't like, but you two have been going a little stalker crazy. Let's focus on why we are here, battling and having a good time. Fuck this is like high school drama haha. Damn.
              Lmfaooooo

You're out of your mind scroll through Kurbz history it's nothing but negative comments

If that's the way you feel cool you might as well put me on ignore

Look through Kurbz posts, prove that I mention him more than he mentions me (in reference to your "stalker" comment)

And I'll Paypal you a grand.

If I'm the troll you claim that's an easy thousand

Get to work.

Comment

New member: hi I'm new here
                Porter: Kurbz did this to a handicapped girl 6+ years ago, welcome to the site though

Comment

Fuck out of here, Porter, you're useless to this site

Comment

Lmfao at a guy who exploits handicapped women (I don't care WHEN you did it, you fucking dipshit) telling me I'm useless at ANYTHING.

Comment

Your missing my point in the last few days it's been nothing but the 3 of you have been ruining the positivity and fun of this site. Just drop it all of you. Grow the fuck up and ignore each other. Instead of just bitching about who said what and when.

Comment

Wow great thread didnt read
                        Spark a woody gettin buzz like Lightyear

Comment

Grave seems wise so Ima warn you
                          Don't even mention this Porter goof, he a certain type of unstable
                          He racked up 40,000 posts in 5 months on his old account this year and he has a habit of following me around to give every post I make a negative reputation

He's a certified herb

Comment

But just to kinda stir things up head I.C.E. is over appreciated lol. I'm just being bitter about Rone haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Grave View Post
                              Your missing my point in the last few days it's been nothing but the 3 of you have been ruining the positivity and fun of this site. Just drop it all of you. Grow the fuck up and ignore each other. Instead of just bitching about who said what and when.
                              You know how many times I told Kurb to put me on ignore?

Do me a favor and put ME on ignore

You're acting like a guy who has mentioned me 10x more than I've ever mentioned him is the right one in the situation

Comment

If youd all just stop talking to him hell eventually piss off n never be remembered but u keep feeding into it thus here he lingers
                                Spark a woody gettin buzz like Lightyear

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X