Kurbz come die and sit in the corner. Somebody set it up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kurbz come die and sit in the corner. Somebody set it up!

Porter trying to convince anyone he has charges is hilarious
    The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
    ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

anyone trying to convince anyone....on a fucking message board...that they have charges...is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
        Oh no, now he's resorted to the imaginary intimidation factor
        You're right, again, I'm shaking in my booties at the thought of you

Big bad hakuna
        U dont have to worry about me at all. Im no txt killa... But them other guys.... The "MINORITY" will give you a "MAJOR" ass whoopin. Your a trump shaking hands with kanye bill clinton ass fuck boy.... U think we the "minority" fuck with you cause your cool? Ur entertaining with ya funny comments and 8 trash ass battles u put hella effort into. U surround ur self with credible people on here to feel like ur special and they rock with u only cause your a familiar face.... After fourty years! U hide behind ur quick jokey rebuttals and trolling to excape from lyrical asswhoopins that can expose ur transparent rap abilities! They only except ur bullshit cause your a reverse sambo. U probably only have two friends, one wants to shoot his old high school up and the other is ya weed man who plays mixtapes for you and puts u on to how we are in real america. Ur real names probably Mathew.... U probably a ginger who wears vote for pedro shirts, ripped shorts and jordans cause u think u styling but they not even retros.... They like the jordans 35's or sumin..... Ur girl black but shes a anime fangirl and only fcks with k-pop. So shes oblivious. Ur never gonna be caught dead at a compton block party.... Or ur gonna be caught dead at a compton block party. So Mathew "Kurbz" Zimmermen, suck a rapper niggas dck and spit a valid cumback!
        GOD VS SCIENCE GOD 3-0 CLEARLY
        sigpic

Comment

tf is transpiring in here
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Told you guys he was gonna have a melt down

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Kurbz the troll died at 2:15 pm and tried to come back as stinkmeaner!
              sigpic

Comment

"You'll never be in a Compton block party"

Comment

We got all night

Comment

Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
                    U probably only have two friends, one wants to shoot up his old high school up and the other is ya weed man who plays mixtapes!
                    Leave Gary the weed man out of this
                    He's loyal good peoples

Comment

• Re: Kurbz come die and sit in the corner. Somebody set it up!

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Kurbz the troll died at 2:15 pm and tried to come back as stinkmeaner!

Comment

Big bad hakuna
                        U dont have to worry about me at all. Im no txt killa... But them other guys.... The "MINORITY" will give you a "MAJOR" ass whoopin. Your a trump shaking hands with kanye bill clinton ass fuck boy.... U think we the "minority" fuck with you cause your cool? Ur entertaining with ya funny comments and 8 trash ass battles u put hella effort into. U surround ur self with credible people on here to feel like ur special and they rock with u only cause your a familiar face.... After fourty years! U hide behind ur quick jokey rebuttals and trolling to excape from lyrical asswhoopins that can expose ur transparent rap abilities! They only except ur bullshit cause your a reverse sambo. U probably only have two friends, one wants to shoot his old high school up and the other is ya weed man who plays mixtapes for you and puts u on to how we are in real america. Ur real names probably Mathew.... U probably a ginger who wears vote for pedro shirts, ripped shorts and jordans cause u think u styling but they not even retros.... They like the jordans 35's or sumin..... Ur girl black but shes a anime fangirl and only fcks with k-pop. So shes oblivious. Ur never gonna be caught dead at a compton block party.... Or ur gonna be caught dead at a compton block party. So Mathew "Kurbz" Zimmermen, suck a rapper niggas dck and spit a valid cumback!
                        Lmfaooooo Kurbz fucking died

:fag:

Comment

http://picosong.com/itUg/

Comment

^ Kurb should be banned for whatever the fuck that was

Comment

Originally posted by usedtochefkd View Post

Big bad hakuna
                              Lmfaooooo Kurbz fucking died

:fag:
                              Hes an OTBVA cancer cell!
                              sigpic

Comment

Says the guy who joined 23 hours ago

LMFAO

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X