craigm shit bars mega thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Champ (ether 2 lil ill)

Lol no moose you take this L if you don't understand the bar just ask don't hate. When I'm referring to the seal we all know when something doesn't open its sealed thus if your girl a virgin which I'm referring to her purity. I'm breaking the seal simply meaning even though she a virgin I'm about to open her legs and fuck

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeTheGod View Post
      this is hilarious

tf did you do phil to piss him off lol
      Lol

Nothing man

He's a psycho

Comment

Originally posted by craigm View Post
        Lol no moose you take this L if you don't understand the bar just ask don't hate. When I'm referring to the seal we all know when something doesn't open its sealed thus if your girl a virgin which I'm referring to her purity. I'm breaking the seal simply meaning even though she a virgin I'm about to open her legs and fuck
        Bro that pic was Phil's actual ex bitch

He's implying that fucking Phil's bitch is actually an L

lol

Comment

• Re: Long live the king (diss 2 lil ill)

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
          why is this guy always posting ppls mugshots. like a imformation spreader or smthng
          JD is Five - O

I don't mean his record cause I'm 5-0 He's Five - O

Comment

Comment

I was complimenting you bro....saying you look like a winner in the mugshot

Comment

Either way JD you are an informate and a snitch and a pedo judging by the police report I got on you thoa. Whats my record say? What your record say? These are two different files bro.

Comment

Lol

Look I'm all for having fun bro but spreading lies is too much, and it's where I would literally contact your family

Luckily for me you're just a troll

My name is JDPorter like it was CPJohnson. I choose two random letters and a name. Props for searching until you found a molester named that.

Relax.

Shit isn't that serious - it's jokes, until you take it somewhere where it's not.

I don't care about any of the other posters who troll here, but you seem like a good guy. I asked you multiple times to just put me on ignore.

Comment

JD knows what pussy is? How? He never leaves the laptop?

Comment

I'm not an informant or snitch

You chose to put your information out there, and I can use it to my advantage if you piss me off

I've actually done nothing to you, and you kind of just lose your mind trolling me.

We had the convo on the podcast which I thought settled this. We all agreed these back and forths make the board worse.

So what are we doing here?

Comment

I'm not threatening, I'm not informing (you clearly don't know what that is) and I'm not a pedo.

I'm asking you, kindly, repeatedly, to just leave me the fuck alone.

Why can't you do that, exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                          I would literally contact your family
                          Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                          I'm not an informant or snitch

Comment

You don't have a police report. Are you threatening to "snitch" on me, while calling me a snitch?

I definitely have a record, none of it involves child molesting shit.

Honestly man to people out there who have gone through that kind of shit, accusing and bringing it up is kind of lame. I only brought up that Clarke shit because he actually trolled and asked for a link - and I wasn't serious about it, so I get it, I get the backlash and am told that I am "obsessed with pedo" shit...

It's getting old and I liked the song because it was refreshing but this whole back and forth is what led to us talking shit out on the podcast. I don't understand why we called if you're still gonna do this. The board sucks because every thread gets derailed (at least this is in the keyboard warriors section)

You had me ignore for like one day and then went right back to keeping my name in your mouth.

You didn't need to do that. Why do you?

Comment

Blanco, on some real shit, I don't care. Don't get involved. This is between me and Phil, and you're a negative person who thrives off me giving you attention. It isn't going to work anymore, like your legs.

Best of luck.

Phil - we finished or are we done?

Comment

Great. Have a wonderful day.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=PJET

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X