• Show
Clear All

• Re: craigm shit bars mega thread

im dying.
    #ROOGANG
    #LOVEFORCE
    #LETMEBANGBRO

Comment

• Re: Long live the king (diss 2 lil ill)

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
      why is this guy always posting ppls mugshots. like a imformation spreader or smthng

Comment

Damn craig killin em

Comment

Originally posted by Miami View Post
          why you still here porter your pretending to have sense of humor not working im sure you have better rich people shit to do than ruin vibe here all day for all us poor people with no other alternatives.
          Any posts of mine are usually about battle rap

Do I give in and respond to the 8 threads made daily about me?

From time to time.

Comment

personally feel like a shadowban would be good for porter, he might freak out though

Comment

Don't know what you're saying Karate, and don't care.

Check this chart out though.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=PJET

Comment

• Re: Long live the king (diss 2 lil ill)

Originally posted by I Hope You Die View Post
                Oh what you say about the bitches I never told you about that I fucked? [MENTION=33583]jdjohnson[/MENTION]

So you take a picture with your boys bachelor party stripper and now you feeling yourself? God forbid we start talking about how fucking goofy you look in that picture. I'm pretty sure you spent all your twinky money on getting that broad to take a picture with you. For fuck sakes, hold this god damn L.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                  Don't know what you're saying Karate, and don't care.

Check this chart out though.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=PJET
                  look at this one!

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=

Comment

^ Lol right?

That's the pic he uses to prove that he gets pussy

Comment

Phil why you ain't wife up that bitch instead of a whale with kids lol

Comment

• Re: New Champ (ether 2 lil ill)

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                        Originally posted by I Hope You Die View Post
                        JD knows what pussy is? How? He never leaves the laptop?
                        Would rather masturbate than fuck the bitches you fuck

Fucked plenty women

Shit happens when you're handsome and have money

(cue the OH PROVE IT)

No. I'm not 5. I don't need to prove anything.

There's something fundamentally wrong with people who constantly need other people to prove things. I understand that people lie in this world, but it is possible to be successful. When your first response to success is "NO WAY PROVE IT I DON'T BELIEVE YOU" all you do is show your immaturity and inexperience with the finer things in life, which are fully attainable with the right mindset.

You have now been owned, eloquently.

bruhhh... i mean bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

you know whats fundamentally wrong with you, you keep on trying to prove this point that you are "retired" and "wealthy" yet you come on here like a 5 year old, and try and flaunt it in peoples faces.. thats what children do JD, they get something new or have something the others dont have and flaunt it in there faces...

if someone calls you broke, and you say "im rich and retired" the obvious next statement is "prove it" thats just plain logic.. if you tell a girl, i have a huge dick, and she says prove it, are you going to say "im not five, i dont have to prove anything" NO! you are going to whip out that 3 inch dick of yours and hope to god shes had little dick all her life...

you are the definition of a sad old man, trying to fit in with the younger generation, and getting bodied left right and center all day.. yet you still dont stop, its the internet here you old sagging skin fuck, relax yourself and try and fit in, or just go to RM... why stay here and be a cunt all the time!

~#FUCK12~

Comment

paragraph in 3....2....1
                          ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post

you know whats fundamentally wrong with you, you keep on trying to prove this point that you are "retired" and "wealthy" yet you come on here like a 5 year old, and try and flaunt it in peoples faces.. thats what children do JD, they get something new or have something the others dont have and flaunt it in there faces...

if someone calls you broke, and you say "im rich and retired" the obvious next statement is "prove it" thats just plain logic.. if you tell a girl, i have a huge dick, and she says prove it, are you going to say "im not five, i dont have to prove anything" NO! you are going to whip out that 3 inch dick of yours and hope to god shes had little dick all her life...

you are the definition of a sad old man, trying to fit in with the younger generation, and getting bodied left right and center all day.. yet you still dont stop, its the internet here you old sagging skin fuck, relax yourself and try and fit in, or just go to RM... why stay here and be a cunt all the time!

I pictured you writing this with George Washington hair and a quill.

Comment

hey porter! yo porter man! look at this one too!

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui

Comment

Originally posted by Screwed Up LOM View Post
                                Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post

I pictured you writing this with George Washington hair and a quill.

more like a fade and a blunt hahahahahahahahahh
                                ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X