• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classick vs. MD Munk

Ok, let's get it...

Classick:

I seen some of yo battles, I can say this is clearly a style clash
    I read some of yo bars I can see the vision, I can resp...fuck that nigga yo style ASS !
    This where I turn up , I punch frequent see/frequency I know it hurts/hertz now
    I let it WAVE from every angle if I see sir round /SURROUND
    See me? Im the plug with dope lines that connect right after they leave the pot
    The base/bass that the fiends will rock , leak and drop from the needle’s top
    Strap n a arm , I would/wood let the sub go in , so its either speak or (speaker) box
    He must be high off bass/base , can u handle mo? No! (mono) , watch the heater pop
    U ? random multis , irrelevant build ups , like no one needs the block
    A bar here n there,what I kick? different ball game ,u still trynna sneak a (sneaker) shot
    What should I call u MD? , MDM? or M for short, I just dont see the plot
    U dont like my style?cool but call me trash? u delusional, I dont need yo props
    Its like he sayin “bigg k 3-0ed cortez , u dont even need to watch”
    I tell MD , M ?!! you and k the only ones that believe it, stop !!
    MD M U N K , thats yo dumb ass name, kick back !! or u can die for nothin
    I go where MD AT tell MDM ey !(MDMA) , u must be high or somethin’
    I shoot em in broad daylight , I know thats quite foul
    this gun will give his body steel/still but turn his head around , and in the night I will(night owl)
    Post by his crib , arm onna hip , thats a mean reach
    I let this peak in (speakin) his mind without a free speech
    Forgot the silencer home, I put a pillow on his face and I press it stronger
    Thats more cushin for the pushin like lil ill havin sex with shawnna
    Whenever I que ( IQ?) , MIND me , yo lines get cut , ma shit clever
    if u a ANGRY FAN , u getting pressed with all CAPS like big letters
    u know the DRILL so aks ( AXE ) yourself , can u go hamer (HAMMER) den this ? Neva !
    Im an animal , mature grip on the llama I spit better !!
    lemme stop !! BARS !!!

MD Munk:

Class writes raps in school but tried to spit and made everyone sick of class
    cause the kids in class had to clean up class sick
    and was quick enough to get a picture snapped of his guilty ass submitted to Instagram, shit
    What a phantastically classic act! … I travelled to Mount Davis performing battle rap
    not to fannypack turists, but to men armed with knowledge, swords and dragon tats
    Now I’m on the UN terror list for wrecking up spots with Magical* Rap Attacks
    from Atlantis to Halifax with Havana’s and travel maps, sharply cut diamonds, unpublished facts;
    the sort of things your wouldn’t dream or know about, that regularly cause PTSD with low amount
    I’m a soldier, counting in bodies, smoke and homies remained
    get up close with your dame (hardcore from behind) scar her for life with the Swiss knife
    make her bleed from the face, then tease her with the blade like I’m dosing cocaine
    open her brain with a bottle of sperm oil and soak her in flames
    But Classick’s himself a broad with fumes spreading rumors with all his dudes
    saying I’m a nerdbird that ain’t from New York like ”Posdnous!” (pass the news)
    like they ain’t know that … man, you’re like Neil DeGrasse Tysons nephew on SWAY
    cause you proved to BoB you know that, but with no dope rap and you stole another cats format, yo
    If science wins and hip hop dies, that means you spit all lies
    I evolve psyches like Freud, move pieces like Kasparov, produce like the gods
    They should have told you; no bboy buys bammer from a bunch of backstreet boys
    we get our dope from the highest sources like Russian athletes roids
    so I stay positive like protons, hit the pit like roll ons, polish my weapon, click the scope on
    quick like fotons, give you a heavensent taste of death with no CPR or angel breath
    when we test mics in the West, cause you couldn’t lick a flake in a snowstorm
    I reign like James did at Motown, you’re nice but don’t say shit like Hattie in Lowdown
    I expand minds like landmines expand vital organs
    fuck Nash, you’re the biggest reach since Space Jam’s Michael Jordan
    I'm timeless, and your words don’t count as a proof
    unless the flows stay emerged from a mountain of truth**
    So who's more classic? I write symphonical styles like Fitzgerald
    you should just watch and learn or get your mouth shot like Big Gerald ...

* not B Magic, Mr. Magic
    ** rewrite of Rakim on Classic
    Classick
    33.33%
    MD Munk
    66.67%

Re: Classick vs. MD Munk

Ayo tune in... This battle is hot crack... Voted for myself to unlock the poll........ [MENTION=21359]classick[/MENTION] came with it........

Comment

I'm going to go with Classick on this one. MD, maybe I'm just retarded, but I really don't understand some of your references. Also, I'm not sure where you're from, but certain lines seem to be phrased weird. For example, "
      But Classick’s himself a broad with fumes spreading rumors with all his dudes". I don't really get the line, or how it's phrased tbh. Not trying to insult you, just speaking my mind. Classick is more my style preference. The speaker, surround, bass scheme was dope. I wasn't really feeling the MD name flips with the exception of the Bigg K line.
      They're all gonna laugh at you!

Comment

Fuck! I hit the wrong name when I voted. My fuckin phone screen moved. Whoops! Sorry guys.
        They're all gonna laugh at you!

Comment

If I see Classick, he pussy... this hoe would act tough?
          Man, pssh... Ima brush this flake wrong like combin' dandruff
          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
          Originally posted by ekeanon
          I'm glad I got to witness your life
          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

MDMUNK sucks ass, yes I love making him upset
            It's negative you're dope without taking a drug test
            White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Yall dont have shocking claims, Im just honest
              I slammed both thru the net like Dr J at the Dunk contest

Comment

Rip Clasick and Munkey

Comment

Originally posted by TRIP 6 View Post
                  I'm going to go with Classick on this one. MD, maybe I'm just retarded, but I really don't understand some of your references. Also, I'm not sure where you're from, but certain lines seem to be phrased weird. For example, "
                  But Classick’s himself a broad with fumes spreading rumors with all his dudes". I don't really get the line, or how it's phrased tbh. Not trying to insult you, just speaking my mind. Classick is more my style preference. The speaker, surround, bass scheme was dope. I wasn't really feeling the MD name flips with the exception of the Bigg K line.

'preciate the feedback bro , dont worry about the vote lol

Comment

Originally posted by mdmunk View Post
                    Ayo tune in... This battle is hot crack... Voted for myself to unlock the poll........ [MENTION=21359]classick[/MENTION] came with it........
                    Salute ! good battle

Comment

Originally posted by TRIP 6 View Post
                      It's not insulting. I'm basically just saying he's a bitch, a transvestite spreading rumors. But the thing about it is to realize a consistent style with metaphores cut with precision as I preach the funk that enlightens. Posdnous is a rapper in De La Soul, a band every one should know. They will perform here in Denmark once again this year at a hip hop festival in Copenhagen. Anyway, if people don't get my references, it's a shame, cause I strive to keep it at the tip of the World, lyrically, spiritually and so on... I guess theres just a few international top players that can test. lol Peace.

Comment

If people don't know Rakim, I'm giving up.... But I guess it's more about constantly talking shit on the web with unoriginal flips of words like children playing scrable submerged in their own drool [MENTION=32240]Clarke Reloaded[/MENTION]....

Y'all should test the patience and know though, you might be stressing and guessing, but the master leads you in the right direction like a dojo..... or you can suck Diddy's didjeridu like Daylight, you know? knock knock? oh no? Night Night....... Btw I'm tight like your custon made fleshlight. Shout out Sherlock Holmes...

Comment

Originally posted by mdmunk View Post
                          If people don't know Rakim, I'm giving up.... But I guess it's more about constantly talking shit on the web with unoriginal flips of words like children playing scrable submerged in their own drool [MENTION=32240]Clarke Reloaded[/MENTION]....

Y'all should test the patience and know though, you might be stressing and guessing, but the master leads you in the right direction like a dojo..... or you can suck Diddy's didjeridu like Daylight, you know? knock knock? oh no? Night Night....... Btw I'm tight like your custon made fleshlight. Shout out Sherlock Holmes...

ye u definitely different man lol

keep it up

Comment

Word, tell me a dope rapper that isn't. That's what you're supposed to be. I live and breathe different. Inspire or be inspired, that's the code of the the mixed martial street art knowledge that's going to change to world...

Keep it raining.

Comment

Who's next on the list?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X