Text Cypher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Text Cypher?

Hooks used to get mad at me for writing rhymes instead of working on math assignments cause I was distracted by what I was doing.
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post

I still talk to him and see him in north Dallas, still at TC Marsh... He's a coach and math teacher still.
      Talk that ancient math shit TC Marsh!
      They're all gonna laugh at you!

Comment

Originally posted by TRIP 6 View Post
        We're Americans Clarke. Why adopt older smarter methods when we can come out with stupid shit like common core math to confuse our kids and give them forced retardation. lol
        Nah Margin had us doing college leveled shit. We learned pi in the beginning semester.
        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by TRIP 6 View Post
          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post

I still talk to him and see him in north Dallas, still at TC Marsh... He's a coach and math teacher still.
          Talk that ancient math shit TC Marsh!
          Hooks got offered repeatedly by Miami Dolphins to come back but he keeps rejecting their contracts.

Comment

To be in a two year contract for 500,000 dollars to come back to Miami Dolphins

Comment

As fun as it is to dispute about simple math, I think I'll leave you both willfully ignorant. But it's kind of sad that especially marginalized blacks think everything that says "Egyptians" or "BC" constitutes a reliable source, especially for something every modern calculator (this is math, folks, not history) will say is 3,14... It's a class issue... As long as you're indoctrinated to think that you have been lied to by modern sources (ie. the "white man" etc.), therefore not suspecting the actual lies, you wont help each other rise as a community... There's so much of this stuff going on, and believe it or not, it's the same reason Trump is a political candidate. So Clarke and Trip, you're responsible for your own misery. Don't go yapping about crime rates and mass suppression to those in power, when you so eagerly swallow the keys to your own shackles.

Comment

so as i take the time to redefine this rhyme in ways only rappers with there 3rd eye open can beleive your caught up in a ruckus between 2 other emsee's im just bleeding to the cypher like im a folklore of the tree's so get caught up in the turbulance coz this plane making a landing in the sea and see i do flow like a chorus you spit in the booth manufacture this brittle rhyme to evolve time and snap up status for the light yeah i shine bright come close to lost art but got chalked up and now im nothing to do with the scene like a stolen car i break bars like boundaries and rules ment to be broken when the fools in the cools so make a snapple dabble blabber and fathem in the walking creature of the night with no manners im a damage and complete the loop might catch me in the limo 3 chicks and a spliff between my tooth nothing new though just a sick flow cool clothes and a mind of a genius still i make rawness look like a gymnist with a tight bod and lips ready to suck cock im the next bon scott steppin into the cypher like a bag of chips crinkle cut so when you open em you can hear the rapper getting ripped to bits i say im shit n know im ill but still lie to the life im living coz i know i will come thru break rules say fools whats news im cool no clue still drool over tiffanys boobs get it made n hussle the brain for a spot to rock like kurt cobaine im plain n simple drilling this like i kill instrumentals brain food for the peasants still remain a contestant and pass the spliff like i mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by shushimi View Post
                  so as i take the time to redefine this rhyme in ways only rappers with there 3rd eye open can beleive your caught up in a ruckus between 2 other emsee's im just bleeding to the cypher like im a folklore of the tree's so get caught up in the turbulance coz this plane making a landing in the sea and see i do flow like a chorus you spit in the booth manufacture this brittle rhyme to evolve time and snap up status for the light yeah i shine bright come close to lost art but got chalked up and now im nothing to do with the scene like a stolen car i break bars like boundaries and rules ment to be broken when the fools in the cools so make a snapple dabble blabber and fathem in the walking creature of the night with no manners im a damage and complete the loop might catch me in the limo 3 chicks and a spliff between my tooth nothing new though just a sick flow cool clothes and a mind of a genius still i make rawness look like a gymnist with a tight bod and lips ready to suck cock im the next bon scott steppin into the cypher like a bag of chips crinkle cut so when you open em you can hear the rapper getting ripped to bits i say im shit n know im ill but still lie to the life im living coz i know i will come thru break rules say fools whats news im cool no clue still drool over tiffanys boobs get it made n hussle the brain for a spot to rock like kurt cobaine im plain n simple drilling this like i kill instrumentals brain food for the peasants still remain a contestant and pass the spliff like i mentioned.
                  Lux....

....Is that you?

Comment

who else would it be

Comment

i only seem to hit those bars in a new scene where the inspiration is alive like a day dream u kno...

Comment

Originally posted by mdmunk View Post
                        As fun as it is to dispute about simple math, I think I'll leave you both willfully ignorant. But it's kind of sad that especially marginalized blacks think everything that says "Egyptians" or "BC" constitutes a reliable source, especially for something every modern calculator (this is math, folks, not history) will say is 3,14... It's a class issue... As long as you're indoctrinated to think that you have been lied to by modern sources (ie. the "white man" etc.), therefore not suspecting the actual lies, you wont help each other rise as a community... There's so much of this stuff going on, and believe it or not, it's the same reason Trump is a political candidate. So Clarke and Trip, you're responsible for your own misery. Don't go yapping about crime rates and mass suppression to those in power, when you so eagerly swallow the keys to your own shackles.
                        I was taught this by white teachers who I had for math class.

Comment

Originally posted by shushimi View Post
                          i only seem to hit those bars in a new scene where the inspiration is alive like a day dream u kno...
                          Respect beloved

Let that thing hit the floor handsome

GOD HEAD

Comment

Pause

Comment

cmon i got backpain attention from the doc needed alert alert the feds are watching me and i feel like i won the lottery still life is life so i slay with the pen a mic look out for help nah im a man no time to tard here

Comment

beer my glass

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X