Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TRIP 6 vs MDMUNK

Originally posted by mdmunk View Post
    Yeah well, converted is the semantically more proper word in that context. Christmas presents/presence is JC vs. J-Pro, w/rapping circles round stars/bitches is Pat Stay vs. Math, Donkey Kong barrels are too generic to even mention and I'm sure I heard that buddhist/Tibetan shit in a scheme (or schemes) somewhere or other. And as I said, that whole scheming tip is whack. You just take generically produced templates and fill in with more or less random shit, while at the same time butchering the langauge since the actual sentences makes no sense at all. Therefore, like a thousand monkeys on typing machines, it's only a matter of time before some of the right combinations is produced. So it's no wonder when shit sounds alike. Like I can w/rap circles round clowns in a circus, or whatever is in a ring. I think this kind of non-creativity is ruining rap, battle rap in particular. I only watch a select few like Bender and Bigg K.

This is a more general point btw.
    Funny how I preach the same thing. So obviously I won against Trip in my last bout then. There was nothing he said creative against me.

This rematch will fuck Trip up, severely. Y'all think Nitty spazzed on Ave, well shit is gonna break the net. Trip won't be on my level of dope. I'm writing flames and cold ass quotables.
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Clarke, He means both of our styles suck. Lol. You aren't exempt from this buddy.
      They're all gonna laugh at you!

Comment

Clarke, Are you writing bars or what? Get off the fuckin internet and write that shit. I don't wanna see you on here again til that shits finished ya heard? Lol

Comment

Clarke, you fucking lost.

What the fuck is wrong with you

Comment

Originally posted by TRIP 6 View Post
            Clarke, He means both of our styles suck. Lol. You aren't exempt from this buddy.
            Huh? You think we're really the same? I got a surprise for you
            White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

^ This shit is pathetic at this point

I'm pretty sure you could get knocked out in a fist fight and somehow claim it was debatable

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                Huh? That's what you got from that? Nah, I'm saying he's not into the scheming/punching shit. Basically the style of today. If you reinterpret that simple statement, I give up. I don't speak autism. Lol.

Comment

Huh? That's what you got from that? Nah, I'm saying he's not into the scheming/punching shit. Basically the style of today. If you reinterpret that simple statement, I give up. I don't speak autism. Lol.
                  No he made it clear about you biting and re using other liners that was clear bites. Especially the "rapping circles around" shit is played like MD Munk said

It never ends Trip. Lol

I hope you ready in a month or two I just got back writing shit shouldn't take me long to be done with this shit.

Comment

Trip 6 like woa
                    http://store.konquestnow.com

heavy metal this guns and roses
                    kiss a petal if i lift a tool up
                    im dropping gems
                    nigga pick a jewel up

Comment

No he made it clear about you biting and re using other liners that was clear bites. Especially the "rapping circles around" shit is played like MD Munk said

It never ends Trip. Lol

I hope you ready in a month or two I just got back writing shit shouldn't take me long to be done with this shit.
                      Show me one person that said that pentagram line or any line from this verse. You won't. But you can definitely find appeal/Bill Cosby, bang on tv/get the picture, medusa, pop corns, need I go on. & let's not forget the covered n read to/red too/bedtime story you got from that one dude. I think his name might have been trip 6. Don't quote me on that though. Everything you say is endless projections of guilt. Write your bars and get off my dick. This is the last time I address you unless you tell me you're ready to battle.

Comment

^ Really never seen a guy steal a battle rap line and then use it against that same guy

Unprecedented tbh

Clarke a genius lol

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
                          ^ Really never seen a guy steal a battle rap line and then use it against that same guy

Unprecedented tbh

Clarke a genius lol
                          bruh he did that against me...i wrote a few lines den he came back wit a wack ass rebuttal verse and literally took my line and changed the words around it...i was like daaamn this nigga really special lol

Comment

Lololol

Comment

Unprecedented tbh

Clarke a genius lol
                              What do you mean? I never bit his stupid ass lines and never used his dumbass rhymes against him.

You're not creditable in conversations nor feasible dumb mf

Comment

Originally posted by classick View Post

Unprecedented tbh

Clarke a genius lol
                                bruh he did that against me...i wrote a few lines den he came back wit a wack ass rebuttal verse and literally took my line and changed the words around it...i was like daaamn this nigga really special lol
                                you wrote those lines? Lmfao well bitch mine was unscripted. Very light cause you garbage.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X