ROUND 3 BRACKETS FOR OTBVA WINTER SADNESS 5! (its gettin heated!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROUND 3 BRACKETS FOR OTBVA WINTER SADNESS 5! (its gettin heated!)

round 3 is 12 lines due by March 21st. pm me ur lines and once u and ur opponent have both done so i'll post the battle. every line u go over or under u lose a vote nh.

notable notes from round 2 and preview for round 3:

-mock turtle killed enormus in the polls and won by 7 votes but mock was 9 lines over the limit so he lost 9 votes, thus enormus advances.
    -craig barely scrapped passed drew's heat and some say he robbed drew in the decision.
    -wreckless the #24 seed is the lowest seed left and he still has mad fight left in him. will he continue to maintain his underdog status?
    -the fans wanted matt vs bonanza in round 2 but thugflutie beat bonanza in round 1 and then to add insult to injury he beat matt in round 2. he is most hated right now and no1 should vote for him in round 3
    -joey drama didnt even register in this tourny and yet has made it to round 3 and is the fan favorite to advance to round 4
    -choppa has been manhandling his opponents and in his battles many ppl have been chanting 'mvp' at him
    -s3nghis khan aka the veteran looks to keep his streak goin with his lyrical prowess
    -sebbe is on course to become a 3x winter sadness champ. but will the pressure get to him?

IT ALL HAPPENS IN ROUND 3 of OTBVA WINTER SADNESS 5!

Re: ROUND 3 BRACKETS FOR OTBVA WINDER SADNESS 5! (its gettin heated!)

yo @Basse Bisex @Wreckless @Craig @s3nghis khan @Joey Drama @Enormus [MENTION=24031]ThugFlutie[/MENTION]

Comment

Re: ROUND 3 BRACKETS FOR OTBVA WINTER SADNESS 5! (its gettin heated!)

smh
      Originally posted by Neon Eriko
      we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
      Originally posted by nick216
      Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Sign me up
        Originally posted by HEISTBVA
        ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Winner faces me @ Wrestlemania
          Originally posted by HEISTBVA
          ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

lmao
            http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

Originally posted by skandalouz View Post
              smh
              Ikr
              Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

WHOOOOOOOOOooo
                mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

if i write nothing and win by 12 votes do i advance cuz a battle with norm aint workin for the Joyous brand

Comment

im down for writing nothing and see who can hoe more votes

Comment

anyone got any dirt on hoey i need ammo

Comment

im gay

Comment

Choppa clearly MVP.

Craig/Khan will not disappoint or this'll point.

Enormous. Smh. Didn't you say in the vs Mock thread you didn't want to continue? Comedy.

No lie Wreckless will need to change his name to Sebbe to win.

Jeoy will be in public office someday til he's impeached for involvement in the O.

Round 3!!! LET'S GOOOO!!!!
                          CUCK OF THE DOT
                          Put yo money where my cum iz

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                            if i write nothing and win by 12 votes do i advance cuz a battle with norm aint workin for the Joyous brand
                            Originally posted by Enormus View Post
                            im down for writing nothing and see who can hoe more votes
                            12 lines is nuthin

Fans wanna see y'all bang nh

Get chat ppl to write for y'all if u need help. Y'all got this we expecting a classic

Comment

word dope tourney so far, busy for a bit [MENTION=13899]Craig[/MENTION] i'll have my verse closer to the deadline

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X