https://soundcloud.com/ray_louis/lost-ft-legaxy

New Music Dropping Soon

Comment

Re: CONTROVERSIAL REVOTE: Matt Vs Beyond **Classic**

lmao
      Originally posted by Bnas
      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
        I got the blueprints to break down The Architect like an engineer, kuz my animation, Gorillaz
        i got the blueprints to lie about how much i sold the site- craig
        Nu Wave Gang

https://soundcloud.com/c_bmn/mine
        https://soundcloud.com/nunami/party
        https://soundcloud.com/iamlegaxy/next-prod-by-rmurbeats
        https://soundcloud.com/ray_louis/lost-ft-legaxy

New Music Dropping Soon

Comment

my animation, 1 Punch Man

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfUclDlLloA"]One Punch Man AMV They Don't Really Want it - YouTube[/ame]
          good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
          whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Originally posted by Memphis Arenas View Post
            Originally posted by Craig
            your animation, Gorillaz?
            let me break it down since the white man has trouble understanding

my animation, Gorillas

my animation means when i rap i'm animated, gorilla just a play on words

Comment

memphis is either sayin he'd gore [MENTION=29358]ILL4[/MENTION] or hes either a G or [MENTION=29358]ILL4[/MENTION] for the non bar heads

Comment

he said and i mate shins indicating leg presses meaning he works out and has enough lower body strength to gore illa basically

Comment

i dont believe him ftr

Comment

my remedy wild

< hufflepuffs sig >

Comment

Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
                      Consensus was and has been and will be that I fucking bodied beyond

This is from my "doing acid at the beach" phase of text battling

This is from Beyonds "getting bodied by Matt" phase of being alive

MATT:

What I pen's nice, got that feel good ink, but it' dead battlers writtens, got that? Feelgood's ink
                      Plus I'm lil ills biggest fan so if you don't feel delasso (phil/feel de la soul) then you'll getcha top hit with a couple windmills THAT's Feelgood Inc.
                      I'ma get on my autistic savant shit,
                      Cause I got that dope word play so everybody wants me to go both ways, while it's creepy to picture you in the closet...mocks sisters apartment
                      No one cares about your battles so I guess my name'll have to carry the weight, but I really don't care either way,
                      though I still might get carried away and this'll end up like Carrie the way you get embarrassed on stage(pretend we're on a stage)
                      If you had a twitter it'd be Malaysian travel...a plain(plane) disaster
                      Cuz I guarantee your dumb ass tweets (TheMastTweets) like David Masters

BEYOND:

Little mathew, little mathew...you upped your posting game...

since you stole my style, faggot.. tell them your a clone
                      Dust off my shoulders & stomp on Matt like Welcome to our Home.
                      i'm fucking with your mom, all up in 'er thong, nutted in 'er strong
                      This battle's like your dick size you ugly bitch, ur nothing to Be on.
                      i'm deadly wit styles so w/e beyond say is the greatest, my remedy wild
                      about to leave my 'second bitch careerless', it's just your destiny, child.
                      i don't fuck around wit this shit this spineless coward was bound to get hit
                      'cause I'll put Madden a box, just to tare his back up & pull out the disc.
                      who's your bitch faggot? i'ma alfalfa her pussy 'til its wrecked up & torn
                      cuz i'ma smash w/e matt adores - you mess with the bull you get the horns.

gl.
                      That was fire Matt... Damn! I'll give props to this good sir.
                      That Phil DelSasso/ Feel De la Soul line I'd never of thought of that one.

Comment

Beyond loses for thinking Matt stole his style

He clearly still using my 2010 rm style to this day

Comment

Originally posted by I Hope You Die View Post
                          Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
                          Consensus was and has been and will be that I fucking bodied beyond

This is from my "doing acid at the beach" phase of text battling

This is from Beyonds "getting bodied by Matt" phase of being alive

MATT:

What I pen's nice, got that feel good ink, but it' dead battlers writtens, got that? Feelgood's ink
                          Plus I'm lil ills biggest fan so if you don't feel delasso (phil/feel de la soul) then you'll getcha top hit with a couple windmills THAT's Feelgood Inc.
                          I'ma get on my autistic savant shit,
                          Cause I got that dope word play so everybody wants me to go both ways, while it's creepy to picture you in the closet...mocks sisters apartment
                          No one cares about your battles so I guess my name'll have to carry the weight, but I really don't care either way,
                          though I still might get carried away and this'll end up like Carrie the way you get embarrassed on stage(pretend we're on a stage)
                          If you had a twitter it'd be Malaysian travel...a plain(plane) disaster
                          Cuz I guarantee your dumb ass tweets (TheMastTweets) like David Masters

BEYOND:

Little mathew, little mathew...you upped your posting game...

since you stole my style, faggot.. tell them your a clone
                          Dust off my shoulders & stomp on Matt like Welcome to our Home.
                          i'm fucking with your mom, all up in 'er thong, nutted in 'er strong
                          This battle's like your dick size you ugly bitch, ur nothing to Be on.
                          i'm deadly wit styles so w/e beyond say is the greatest, my remedy wild
                          about to leave my 'second bitch careerless', it's just your destiny, child.
                          i don't fuck around wit this shit this spineless coward was bound to get hit
                          'cause I'll put Madden a box, just to tare his back up & pull out the disc.
                          who's your bitch faggot? i'ma alfalfa her pussy 'til its wrecked up & torn
                          cuz i'ma smash w/e matt adores - you mess with the bull you get the horns.

gl.
                          That was fire Matt... Damn! I'll give props to this good sir.
                          That Phil DelSasso/ Feel De la Soul line I'd never of thought of that one.

Thanks king
                          Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
                          And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
                          Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Matt was better but i voted for Beyond

no one likes a sore Winner mr. matthew
                            Originally posted by I Hope You Die
                            But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
                            http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

Clearly
                              Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
                              And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
                              Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

v/ Beyond.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X