KW PRESENTS:GAMA Vs WATT {BATTLE FOR THE SITE}!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KW PRESENTS:GAMA Vs WATT {BATTLE FOR THE SITE}!!

Watt:

Gama, vous etes un fagget*, no not a cigarette(fag). Like blow dicks with your face, like I'm a blow dic-tion in your face

French fagget, is that redundant like Pundit, ask whodunit when I come with, Jackass sprintin diarrhea yeah I run shit... deja vu?

They get dropped too, that whack ass chat crew, pullin Chicago politics, dirty tricks, sneaky stuffin phallic ballots in your box like Tricky Dicks

I pull the blade giving you nicks, son(Nixon) while I'm pickin your bones apart(Bonaparte), one by one- a la carte

Napoleon commanding poles** like Gama's mère(mother), bitch sweet n soft like camembert(French cheese)

White flags be comin out, Adolf gettin an eye full(Eiffel) in nineteen forty-aught, I said white flags be comin out, Gama Le Pew throwin winner watt a parade like Hitler got

Lay down yo arms, spread dem legs and arch yo back. Fuckin Frogs helped take out more Bernies than a super PAC

Your boy watt got some German in him, got that in common with WW2 French women

How you not see(nazi) you on the wrong side of history, ain't no mystery, been written see

Madamoiselle split knees to nazis to please and appease. watt's fromage? GOAT cheese...

French spread like butter on a crossaint when the heat drops, when German meat drops...

Or should I say Bratwurst, watt the worst? pull that change out yo murse, drop yo head eye level Converse, I'm throwin 12 to creg -wallet no worse, Frenchie Scot(ch) tapin' a verse, watt rapin a verse, one breath traversin perpetual uni-verse incarcerating yo weak bars like a con--verse, I clean and jerk you jerk and clean...re-verse

I said jerk and clean... see men(semen) while you jerkin off to hentai, chokin yo chicken with a rope like a hen tied

Stand back while acid rhymes reflux up my esophagus, throwin shade on your baby body like George Papadopolis***

Crown remains steady, take pride you took your shot, Roddy still duckin this heat while this french get fried by killer (kilo)watt

*You are a fagget
    **Polish military units served with the French Army under Napoleon

Gama:

Gama the french teacher, this is time to battle I can feel the hate in my chest,
    I have to kill the new boss of OTBVA the realness place where beasts are guests.
    French Gama is snapping , punchs Watt on the island of Elba on some Napoleon complex,
    Watt banned 3 months? Only a pot plant would make him forget his loneliness, this is Leon's complex.

You can't get my shit? All my battles are a cripted game like Enigma
    You are def retarded, the only gametophyte you reached was a stigma
    No millitary service, I'm a unforeseen obstacle, the Smith Will shoot your leg, you will walk like Hitch
    I wont kill you, I'm nice! You will see the second silver mirror bullet spinning over your head like a disco bitch !

Nothing can happen to you? I'm on your road, another at-fault accident like Ekelon's brother, get it dummy?
    Your 10k investment on OTBVA is the worst way to show your parents how capitalize with their own money.
    Like King Fly you try to capitalize on the culture? But if the king is flying he will fall quick as Icarus.
    I've got more respect than you on your motherfucking own site because I care US !

Shout out to my unpriviledged ppl, hearts full of this street anarchy who keep growing in the social hierarchy,
    The only way to free Watt's soul isn't to kill him but he give him the Gama's treatment badly !
    My life means something when a kid told me " My dad is dead when I was 5 would you be my father figure? "
    Last time you felt that greatness feeling was when you remove 10k for the O from your father's figures.

You buy a site but let it managed by the same ppl,same content, like with women you has chosen to do nothing/
    You invested on US, O's heads, the reason why the site is that big, all you should do is thanking the french king!
    Watt should promote OTBVA as the realness place but he wanna disapear 3 months, I put the shame on him
    I don't need money to talkshit with bitches, and if a guy wanna talk to me that way,I have to put the blade on him.

Like my last victims, you will learn why Gama is undefeated and would like me , Stokholm syndrom/
    When I'm thinking about Watt, leaving his own site as a coward, " Dammit i'm mad " I have to spit palindromes/
    " You're fake as fuck, impostor , to expose you I don't need any shemes or wordplays,
    We don't need that kind of boss, I sentenced your death like a birthday. "

AM A G!

Gama
    65.12%
    Watt
    34.88%
    Originally posted by Wreckless
    I would have rather been black than an orphan
    https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Re: BATTLE FOR THE SITE!! GAMA VS WATT

Gama I swear 2 gahd if u lose.
    🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

Im sayin tho

Comment

Re: KW PRESENTS:GAMA Vs WATT {BATTLE FOR THE SITE}!!

Lets Go!
        Buy a home in Dallas

Comment

Originally posted by Niggamortis View Post
          Gama I swear 2 gahd if u lose.
          Do you doubt of Gama for real? Tell me you are sorry in a few minutes
          Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

BARS IN!!! LETS GET IT!!!

Comment

Oh fuck.

Comment

walts verse is so bad
                Originally posted by I Hope You Die
                But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
                http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

gama killed this guy so fuckin bad how was this allowed to happen
                  But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.

FREE KRAW

Comment

Did Watt become Clarke?

Comment

Bratwurst / Watt the worst & German in him like ww2 french women are funny can't lie , see you in three months boss tho

Edit : Next time after a semen line, put a pause or nh after it please, boss.
                      Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Marz Leon bars off the bat?

Comment

When you get bodied by a French teacher.

Comment

Like King Fly you try to capitalize on the culture? But if the king is flying he will fall quick as Icarus.
                            I've got more respect than you on your motherfucking own site because I care US !

FREE KRAW

Comment

1st

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X